1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

A giude too nuclear war

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Strategy & Tips' started by Obssesed Nuker, Dec 18, 2002.

1. TheOverseer714

TheOverseer714 Overseer

You know, India is always the sneaky AI. They always surprise us when they pull a fast-one by sneak attacking when we least expect it. At almost any level or VC type, I make them my first victim in war because of their penchant for back-stabbing. What is strange about India is that when you play as India, they are an excellent civ. They are about the only civ that if you have no Iron anywhere near, it isn't nearly fatal

2. ceaser1345

ceaser1345 Long live the Idiocracy!

What I do when I get nukes is use my diplomats and spies to investigate cities, and if they are working on a wonder and are like 1 turn from it being done, I nuke them and sabatoage their production and then when they change to a military unit, I nuke their resources or pillage them so they just lost their wonder and are now open for me to take over. Or I just wit until the wonder is done, nuke their city with the wonder and take over the city, so I get a free wonder or more than one while not having to worry about building them myself.

3. creamcheese

creamcheese Spreading since 1990

:bump:

Shouldn't you have most wonders by the time you get nukes? And the game is almost over...

4. Raliuven

Raliuven Emperor

I don't know about a wonder, but it might be a useful tactic if you are in a race for a space ship launch. Find out where they are building the casing, nuke it and then nuke their aluminum.

Of course if I am going to start dropping nukes it will probably be for a full out invasion, but I think that tactic could have situational merit. Maybe not enough to resurrect a 4 year old post, but . . .