A Glorious Sepulcher; Fresh Start NES

Also, not to turn this into a "self-help" thread, but does anyone know of any good tutorials or programs to make sprites? What I have now and saved is more than adequate for the foreseeable future, but I'm interested in making my own from scratch, rather than editing others.

Iggy has been doing hella cool work in LifeNES, perhaps drop him a line?

Lambda, have you figured out any factions you might like to try out? I was thinking, and if you're interested, you should try out the Loughill and force your domination on the other Einion states.

Also, thanks in large part to the efforts of Birdjaguar and Immaculate, I finally have a reasonable way to measure trade and things of that like. So if you wish to cut trade or resource deals, you'll get some benefit. I've already started marking down trade deals that have occurred since the start of the NES, so if you have made any, you'll see the benefits after this update. I'm fairly sure Serdio has by far the most right now. :p

Orders sent. Religion expansion tomorrow hopefully.

And I have discovered that I don't have enough story juice to work on both this and MilarNES. For now I'm dropping out of this NES, though I expect GM fiat to carry the Einion through in case I wind up returnng ;)

And I have discovered that I don't have enough story juice to work on both this and MilarNES. For now I'm dropping out of this NES, though I expect GM fiat to carry the Einion through in case I wind up returnng ;)

I'm sorry, things have came up in my life. I have to drop out.

You guys need to fix your priorities. RL is NOT important.

I'm back from the virtual realm of reality! :D Sad to see so many drop out though.

To: The Konrell, The Gaerites

The Queen is sure that your states have not not noticed the destruction and sublimination of the Muka by the Tog. This aggressiveness of the island state may not be over. In attempt to protect each other from possible invasions from any foreign force, be it Tog or not, the Misthali would like to open a pact.

The pact simply entails that if any of us are invaded, the others would provide aid and manpower to help push the invasion force out of the state as long as it doesn't compromise the security of their own state. Once the local government has control of the situation again, the others could leave the hostilities if they so wish. This pact does not require any action by other states to provide aid/manpower if a member state has enacted a war themselves. If an invaded state has recovered, they will be expected (but not legally bound) to provide a small token of gratitude or payment to the other nations of the pact in thankfulness.

Again, this pact is just to provide security for our states from outside forces. You do not have to join if you do not want to, but you will be less secure.

To: Misthali

The kings of the Konrell share your concerns. We are willing to agree to this proposal so that it may dissuade those who seek to bring the red tide upon Father Sea.

To: The Konrell, The Gaerites, Misthali

A pact specifically naming the Tog as a hostile power serves to antagonize us. You may say that your pact is purely defensive but it none-the-less attempts to align your powers against the Tog.

Should any of you choose to sign this pact, you will do yourself a permanent diplomatic (and potentially military?) disservice vis-a-vis the Tog.

To: The Tog

Our pact does not mean to antagonize your state. We merely use your state's late aggressive actions as an example for the pact.

I don't suppose there is a simple list of the PC nations and who is in control of them?

Go to the front page and check under stats. It should have a list of nations and in bold say who is leading what.

While I haven't been active, do note that I am still here, and am still the Fox and will send orders this turn.

To: The Konrell, Misthali

Your worries have been noted, though we don't wish to antagonize any one specific state or another. We shall take each hostile situation on a case by case basis, though we are very much inclined to help either one of you should you fall to an aggressive power.

While I haven't been active, do note that I am still here, and am still the Fox and will send orders this turn.

I'm very happy to hear that :D

Orders are due in by today, I'm going to start updating while I have the time. Preferably no order revisions for those of you who already sent some in. If you do send revisions, for whatever reason, I'll have to take it on a case by case basis.

I think they would, yes. They are sitting on a very large and powerful river, and have a few minor states in the region to contend with. I also gave them a fairly powerful army.

Top Bottom