A Glorious Sepulcher; Fresh Start NES

TL whats the status on this ? You are gonna continue this i hope ?

Lol, give us a chance to work on it. We are working as I type this, the BT is being written, aesthetic things are being done, and some new rule things are being worked out.

:salute:
thanks man. would be alright to try to describe our arch enemies the barbarians a bit ? was gonna base them off orcs, the usual devils. :)

I hesitate to say yes, just because your cradle is close to being finished for the update. So I wouldn't want you making a story that would be made irrelevant by the BT. Me and LoE did our best to see to it that what you all wrote was at least somewhat true or canon. Also, just to cover myself here, this isn't a fantasy NES per se. Fictional, yes, but the flora fauna and wildlife is identical to Earth's.

It's quite alright, I wasn't very clear about it, so the fault is mine. Don't worry, we still found a way to work in your background. :)

As an update on the update, the entirety of Cradle 2 is finished, and major head-roads into Cradle 1 is getting done. Cradle 3 has had a few things completed, but not nearly as much. I'm shooting for a Friday or Saturday update, but we'll see how it all plays out.

As an update on the update update, all of Cradle 1 and 2 has been finished, not counting a few stat tweaks. Tomorrow I will be away doing boyfriend-like duties, and so my ability to work on the update will be questionable; don't be alarmed by the lull. I shall toss myself back into it with a vigor tomorrow night, and Friday. In the meantime, I will provide miniscule bonuses to anyone who wants to post time-period appropriate standards for their nations, or perhaps make me a map with suggest names of rivers, seas, and things of that nature. I generally have a hands-off approach when it comes to world building like that- if I get a few submissions, I'll choose whichever submission I prefer.

Anything to really world-build in preparation for the BT will warrant a small reward; rewards non-stackable, of course.

Didnt get this part
I will provide miniscule bonuses to anyone who wants to post time-period appropriate standards for their nations, or perhaps make me a map with suggest names of rivers, seas, and things of that nature. I generally have a hands-off approach when it comes to world building like that- if I get a few submissions, I'll choose whichever submission I prefer.

Also, LOL at "boy friend like activities " :)

The only agreed-upon symbol of the Einion is the river and the mountain. With wool specially bleached in one place, then stained with berries, the following is the most common depiction:

Each town has its own banner, too, generally a simple stylized piece of nature: A tree, a sun, an owl, a fish, a wolf, a mountain, a stalk of wheat, that sort of thing.

Original Post edited with Banner/ Standards of all the known settlements.

A Typical Tarontaro Village:

Spoiler :

While individual villages are likely mostly related by blood, individual family groups within the villages will proudly distinguish themselves with symbols painted onto their houses

Spoiler :

Each Tarontaro village has it's own ship, on which most of the villagers work. While aesthetically and functionally the ships vary, The Tarontaro believe that Kegan instructed them on the construction of ships, and so they have a ritual value to them.

Spoiler :

if your monkey can fire, you can surely jump through hoops ...

if you know what i mean :)

Bestshot does not make jokes. He is being serious. TLK is a crazy cat lady :(

Top Bottom