A Guide to Micromanagement?

BrazilianShogun

Chieftain
Hello, all, I'm new to Civfanatics Forum, and also relatively new to the game. This is actually my First Post. :)

My question involves micromanagement, and why I haven't found a guide to it in the War Academy. I've been reading several threads lately, and they say micromanagement is the key to the game. This is all well and good, except I don't know how to micromanage! I think it would be appropriate if everyone would post their tips or thoughts on micromanagent, and perhaps if we can lure a writer here, they can use this thread to help write and article.

I don't think I speak for only myself, that a Micromanagent article will really help a lot of new players like myself.

Thank you for your help!

I would also recommend that you read some Succession games and see MM in practice. I have learned more about it that way than reading the articles. There is a specific Training Day game for this purpose in Stories and Tales.

I'm still not good at it but I get it now. :lol:

I've been doing that, and have started to learn alot. Unfortunately, the game seems alot more tedious now. :p Hopefully, if everthing works out, I'll start my own training game soon, and get some expert advice from the gurus of the game.

Top Bottom