A hard challange - rough map and huge size

Tiberiu

Prince
I would like to share this map in case anybody would like to try out. It is a huge size highlands map with Inca and random opponents. The water setting is "Seas" so there will be a few small seas out there.

It is quite a hard game despite it being played with Inca which is a very good civ on a Highlands map. And the starting area is pretty rich I would say. I am almost sure I put "Sparse" settings for resources so please have this in mind in case you find small amounts of strategics and the such.

I have not been able to win this game in 3 attempts but I will mention I did play without the normal exploits like the White Peace or gold siphoning from peace deals and other such things.

I am thinking of doing a 4th attempt this time using the normal exploits to see if this time I can beat the map.

inca_start_t0.jpg

Attachments

• Inca_mountains.Civ5Save
    601.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Diktaattori

Chieftain
I would like to share this map in case anybody would like to try out. It is a huge size highlands map with Inca and random opponents. The water setting is "Seas" so there will be a few small seas out there.

It is quite a hard game despite it being played with Inca which is a very good civ on a Highlands map. And the starting area is pretty rich I would say. I am almost sure I put "Sparse" settings for resources so please have this in mind in case you find small amounts of strategics and the such.

I have not been able to win this game in 3 attempts but I will mention I did play without the normal exploits like the White Peace or gold siphoning from peace deals and other such things.

I am thinking of doing a 4th attempt this time using the normal exploits to see if this time I can beat the map.

View attachment 623768

Is that really highlands? Starting horsehocky looks more like plains and flat starting location. Yeah, it gonna be hard if you cant build a single terrace farms near mountains

Top Bottom