1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

A little question

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Creation & Customization' started by Tilarium, Sep 1, 2002.

1. Tilarium

Tilarium Grand Lord

Oh yeah, and while I'm asking a question...

My units_32.pcx is almost full but I still have alot of addition units I want to add, and as I said, I dislike recyling images (ie. having two units with differant names and stats with the same graphics), is it possible to have more then the 84?

2. zulu9812

zulu9812 The Newbie Nightmare

3. Tilarium

Tilarium Grand Lord

Sorry about posting in the wrong board, figured sense the unit_32 contains unit graphics I fit.

Thats not the point though, I just wanted to say thanks, your Unit_32 is amazing, admitted some of the unit graphics I may end up replacing to get that all important extra spot but some of them are just what I was looking for, seems like you have a pcx for each unit avalible for DL here, save the civ 2 units, and the best part is that some of them are for units that when I DLed didn't have the little pic to add to the Units_32, this is great!

I have just one small question to ask about it, is it possible to get a sheet saying which unit is which icon? Some of them I can reconize but some of them are totally new to me and I'd like to have the right unit with the right icon, thanks again.

Kyle

4. zulu9812

zulu9812 The Newbie Nightmare

I could make up a text file saying which icon matched which, if only I knew what all of them were...

btw - I'll have a new version posted soon. And the civ2 icons are for units that someone at Apolyton converted.