A Modest Proposal

Admiral Kutzov

Idiot Emeritus
In the interest of geopolitical reality, we propose that since teams have unity with their people, any losing members of an eliminated team be relegated to a refugee thread where they can attempt to prove their worth to a new team. Until such time as they have thrown off the cloak of loserness, they may lurk only. They may request a spot on any surviving team but only to the extent that the new team accepts their impotent raving. Decedent players are confined to the refugee thread until proven a worthy of the air they breathe.

Bottom line is Igor don't want no stinkin' <expletive adverb> <expletive verb> with mojo.

Have a nice day. :)

I think this is a fine proposal. An open border policy would be nothing but trouble. Let each refugee make his appeal, let each team set their standards/creiterion.

Igor is right, mojo must receive the greatest degree of care (as oppossed to joss, feel free to mess around with joss).

Nobody said:
Are you guys expecting a influx of Refugees?

Be prepared is my motto. Besides, the Admiral has complained that a good cabin boy is hard to find. ;)

Nobody said:
No, we thought that it would be a good idea to have a seperate thread for KISS to show or worthness when we go into other teams. We're gonna need to adjust going from an anarchist state to one where voting happens.

Nobody said:

Of course they should Nobody, soon there will be a stream of refugees from the vanquished northerns:) .

I think its sensible for teams to have a choice whether or not to except them, as there loyalties might lie elsewhere. Lets face it no one wants a spy in there midst, so until they can prove their worthiness they shouldn't be allowed access to sensitive information.

According to these rules:

0.3.2 - Refugees

Description: Upon becoming a refugee according to rule 0.3.1, refugees may join another team provided that their team had in-game contact with the team they wish to join or the team they wish to join has/had in-game contact with at least two teams that had in-game contact with the eliminated team.

0.3.3 - Spoiler Info

Description: Upon joining a new team, you are not allowed to give out spoiler info to your new team that the new team you are on would not know about if you had not joined. If you have to give out spoiler info to prove your case, then do not post / vote in the thread.

Verdict: Red (Personal)

When a team gets knocked out, we will most likely post a Refugee thread in the main forum if they want to join a new team (and reading above, not giving out spoiler info).

Is this what you wanted covered?

I think the point here is that refugees have the right to join a team but no rights as team members until they have proven their worthiness to the team by writing their opinions in a team refugee thread.

Whomp said:
I think the point here is that refugees have the right to join a team but no rights as team members until they have proven their worthiness to the team by writing their opinions in a team refugee thread.

Anyone who JOINS the team IS a team MEMBER. You can't deny them access unless you have a real reason - if they want to join the game after theirs is eliminated, they can. They shouldn't have to prove their allegiance.

Whomp said:
We have rights as team members? :hmm: I'll have to look into this. I thought we just did whatever we wanted. :D

Top Bottom