A New Dawn on Earth and the Space Adventure II

I think that Academia and psza can change their names in game. They have yet the old names (Kruver and Mandritto). Notify me when the names have been changed. I will update the names in pbemtracker.

PBEM tracker isn't working anymore... everyone just needs to send via regular email. I just sent the latest to psza

PBEM tracker isn't working anymore... everyone just needs to send via regular email. I just sent the latest to psza

Hi Nighthawk! Yes, I know! But I think we can continue to upload the files to pbemtracker, thus we can monitor more easily who has the turn, and how much time everyone is spending to play.

Thanks, should have changed my name in game.

I can see it both ways; pbemtracker could be useful to keep a counter of turns, if people want to use it. If it's not being used, it's less useful.

Turn sent onto Imp Knoedel.

Wow another turn. What's happening?

Good to see because this early stage is a bit tedious.

Yes great, we seem to be getting the momentum back up.

Who's turn is it? PBEM tracker says Mandritto turn 4810BC. Maybe it would be useful to try to keep pbemtracker up to date.

Yes great, we seem to be getting the momentum back up.

Who's turn is it? PBEM tracker says Mandritto turn 4810BC. Maybe it would be useful to try to keep pbemtracker up to date.

Well that's what I do as long as it lasts.

I just advised Alvarez I didn't get his forward turn.

I think he didn't attach it. Happens to us all.

Shall we do a 'Mexican Wave' and see who's played turn 4705 BC, and who's fallen asleep with the save ...

Top Bottom