A New Proposed Diplomatic Agreement with the Gamecatcher Alliance

Cheetah

Deity
I understand that we have no agreement with gamecatcher yet, if so here is my proposal (mostly based on the old one):

In the interests of peace and future cooperation, to ensure our security and friendship, The Empire of the Fanatikese and The Gamecatcher Alliance hereby agree to the following:
There shall be no war or conflict between us. Our units shall not attack each other. Nor shall our units interfere with the travel and movement of each outside of our lands. This shall be considered a Non-Aggression Pact.
The lands west of Balance of Power, that is not within Balance of Power's cultural borders, are considered land of The Empire of the Fanatikese. The lands east of Balance of Power are considered land of The Gamecatcher Alliance. Neither side shall move their units into, or through these lands without permission.
Therefore, Fanatikese units will be restricted from moving east of Balance of Power and Gamecatcher is also restricted from moving west of their cultural borders of Balance of Power.
This agreement shall last 20 turns after it is ratified by both parties. This agreement shall be open for renegotiation after 15 turns have passed.

Works for me. :) Let's make sure they never get a copy of our map...

I think that now is not the time for formal agreements. If we are to hatch out an agreement with our newfound neighbors, I think it will likely be from a result of loose ideas proposed and refined until a general understanding is reached, which can then be put to paper and ratified by both sides.

Off topic... Cyc... I love your new avatar.

I like the proposal, but I think that GC may disagree with it, as it may give them unusal expansion. e.g. an off centre capital, or even get them stuck on a small peninsula.

Didn't Chieftess find out that they had made contact with Apolyton? If so, they're probably not on a small peninsula.

And I don't understand what you mean about an unusual expansion?

Top Bottom