A new Trade.

classical_hero

In whom I trust
Here are the trades that we can do and It involves the Friendly Russians again. The russians have Electricity, because we can sell them Scientific Methods, so I think it is best for us to sell Electricity to make as much money from it as possible and or some technology. Since we did not get Communism in the, those stingy French and Chinese. we can get it with the Sale of Electricity. This is what the French have to offer us. All this is what I would have got on turn 5 but things have happened in five turns and things are much more stickier than they were, with the Russians going to war with us so It would be good not to trade to them. Here are trade that I found in turn 10. I'll need some help from the FAmily to see what is giong on with the russian situation. I'll put up all trades that I have found. Al this work could be undone becasue of the Russians.

French Deal

I really want to get communism.

American Deal

Russian Deal 1

Here are some resource deals.

Aztec Deal

Chinese Deal 1

Chinese Deal 2

Russian Deal 2

Russian Deal 3

Please discuss these trade, but because of the delicate nature of pur situation, many of these trades could become invalid.

EDIT. Added another Chinese deal without coal, so we still could get Ivory, and Russian deals for Coal.

President SD3, don't burn this Russian deal too, just take it, no theorization.

Do the Aztec luxury trade, as there is no harm in getting some nice money. However, I don't like sending coal to nations, because if they have railroads, that only hurts us, so don't do the China trade.

Regarding techs: Do the 2 Electricity trades in the order you have, and once we complete ToE (or have we completed it?), sell Scientific Method to the Russians.

Here are some complications about this. If the Russians attacks us then the MPP they have with America and Aztecs could ruin all the plaining that we do, so this is why we need some guidance from the FAmily before we should see what happens with trading.

Agree with you on the need to trade Electricity to all Eligibles.

Electrical Charge:
France 3rd: Communism, 14 GPT, 2 Gold
China 4th: Ivory, add whatever Gold we need OR add Gems.
Amercia 5th: Whatever GPT and Gold we can squeeze.

Note the 2nd line. A trade between Elec 3rd and Ivory nets us "Close". It requires 55 Gold to seal the Deal at Elec 3rd. So it's likely we'd need Elec 4th and Gems, and maybe a little bit of Lump Sum Gold.

We're rich enough, we can probably spare the expense for a Lux.

Now for other Trades:

In Theory of Gravity:
Aztecs: World Map + 21 GPT + 47 Gold
Babylonians: Gift them 500 Gold, then Sell ToG for that 500 Gold.

The latter trade involves dipping into the Foreign Aid bucket. Let these third tier nations advance a little.

Mending Relations:
The Iroquois have 6 GPT and 70 Gold to spend. They can buy Democracy, Physics, Economics, or Metalurgy. I recommend Econ or Physics.
For those that want to, we could also Gift Romans Chemistry.

EDIT: And sorry, Provo, but I'd rather not trade with Russia right now. Let other Nations even the score. We'll trade with them next round.

And I'm AGAINST Trading Strategic Resources!

Do both of the Electricity Trades and the Scientific Method trade. I want to get communism.

ummm... soon we wont have a spare coal, or we will be at war with russia, and then we wont have a spare coal.

Here is a line of Pictures for part of my trade idea.

The first shows the current stauts of Ivory vs Electricity 3rd. We should be able to garner enough with Elec 4th and a good sum of Gold OR Gems to snatch Ivory. (Then again, I said that we would liely be able to get Commie for Indy 3rd...)

The Second is the Resourceless way to bankrupt the Aztecs, while at the same time making them more enlightened.

The Third is the Iroquois current stock, and what techs we can give them.

(In both of the latter pictures, any tech we have should yield the same result.)

Again, I endorce France First, then China if we can get Ivory without too much cost, then America for Electricity. And I also favor selling Techs instead of Resources if possible. (Meaning IF we have a Russian Deal, it would be #1.)

Attachments

• 1475Trad.JPG
    1475Trad.JPG
    367.5 KB · Views: 115
Top Bottom