A nice, big game

The D Man

sigh...
I am going to start a map, 18 civs, terra or custom continents. Their are currently 8 slots open, so any one that wants to join can.

I would like to play, but who is able to host 18 civs? I think we should slim down to 10-12

I would like to play, but who is able to host 18 civs? I think we should slim down to 10-12

DOn't worry, I have got a high powered Alienware Area51.

Is this a pitboss? If so i'll join, and if so it should be moved to the correct forum... Terra is going to be rather crowded with 18 people. What version of civ is this? BTS? And what other settings are there? Barbs? Huts? TT?

Raging Barbarians.

Raging barbs with 18 people is kinda silly since there won't be any space for barbs to spawn? what difficulty is this? And what about the other questions?

The Pit Boss persistent turn-based server will allow for players to play as long as they like and leave when they like without disrupting the game. Players can also fill in for AI players and join when they like (so it is possible to jump in right in the middle of a game and take an AI's role). The server will download the current game state, then a player takes their turn and the server afterwards saves for the next player. It is like playing a streamlined version of play by e-mail or hot seat multiplayer.

Basically a game that goes contentiously where a turn is often a day or so..

Sorry for the news, the whole things been canceld. Computer problems.

Top Bottom