A question about golden age

dannyharamati

Chieftain
How can I know whether I'm in a golden age? I'm asking because I have built the taj mahal wonder and I don't know if the golden age has begun. Also, if I'm in a golden age I should get more shields and commerce on the tiles I work, don't I? And he doesn't show I'm getting more. So, is this something that is computed without showing? On the other hand, I have changed my civics and didn't have a revolution... Also, the production in all of my cities has dropped to about quarter suddenly.

There should be number like this--> (8) - top right corner next to turn counter (and clock if you click in options to show it during gaming :D ). Any tile that produce atleast 1 hammer (shield) would produce 1 more. Same as commerce (1 more). You can see this inside any city screen or if you click "show tile yields" button on map. If you have auto-governor (that choose tiles automatic) city might change tiles because of Golden Age to more profitable.

If you check inside a city producing Great Person points and hover over the progress bar, it should state the +100% GP bonus due to golden age, along with elmurcis' ways to tell

Top Bottom