A Question

5StarGen.Xeno

Chieftain
Okay so I'm playing as the Kingdom of Jerusalem and the Ayyubids have just spawned in Egypt. I was hopping I would be able to switch civilizations and play as them but the box didn't pop up in the corner asking me if I wanted to play as the Ayybuids. So how exactly would I go about switching to playing as them?

Just like in regular RFC you cannot switch to civilizations with birth dates too close to yours. You can play as Ayyubids from the start or switch to them from an older civ (from before the Crusaders at least).

What are the restrictions on taking on another civ? I always had the impression you were restricted from taking the next civ to spawn (although I think I have been offered the "following" civ in at least one game). Is the limit a certain number of turns then?

Oh okay, and just one more question: If I play as the Ayyubids will the Mamluks still spawn? I remember reading somewhere that some civs might not spawn if the civ already in their area is powerful enough.

@5StarGen.Xeno
Mamluk spawn is guaranteed.

@Bluebags
It's from 1 to 3 civs following yours, both in RFC and SoI. It generally depends on birth dates and proximity, but there is no hard rule.

Top Bottom