A real story, name pending

Point13

Like a ton of bricks!
Medina:

What a shame, Abu Bakr thought, all those young men that are going to die, and for something so petty as revenge. Bakr continued to think on how the furs and gems France enjoyed wouldn’t hurt. France had occupied Mecca and Baghdad for nearly four centuries, and by Bakr’s count that was long enough. The Arabic army had spent nearly a month preparing for this moment the moment they would set foot in Mecca, the first Arab to do so in ages. The French didn’t let Arabs visit anywhere inside the country, they feared an attack. And they damn well should! Bakr reasoned.

Damascus:

General Uthman addressed his men as they prepared for the ever-nearing march on French soil. Damnit, it’s our soil we’re marching on and I’d love to see them stop us! He thought before he began “Well boys, it’s our moment, we’re going into Baghdad and I don’t want one French occupier coming back! Kill them all!” The last sentence was greeted with thunderous cheers; Arabia demanded consolation for the deaths of so long ago. “Lock and load boys, we’re moving out!”

Mecca:

The French “occupants” nestled in and about the barracks and the guardhouse, nothing would happen, the city hadn’t seen action for nearly three hundred years. That was the standard thought on the subject by nearly the entire French army. Pierre, who was watching out over the desert wasn’t startled at all when he heard the all to familiar drone of an aircraft’s engines. Probably just a Mayan shipment that forgot Mecca and Baghdad’s No-Fly-Zone policy. No big deal.

Mecca Airspace:

The drone of the planes was louder when you were on it, and the hardcore Arab elite knew this was no “shipment” The jumpmaster motioned with his arm and the team, as they had been trained to do, flung themselves into the air, grasping onto their AK-47s. This was the real deal.

feedback appreciated, should I continue?

yeah, really, sounds interesting

ahhh i havent had time sorry
-------------
Abu Bakr woke up to find his usual copy of the "Summary" as he liked to refer to it has, a broken-down-this **** happened-no opinions-no nothing-just how he liked it-copy of the news. Before he decided to look at the headline, something about Fuji, Probably just some meeting between Lincoln and Nobunaga. he picked up a transcript from his Special Forces General, who had led the assualt on Baghdad last night.

He must have been under fire the General had always loved to use a big vocabulary He went to Damascus, didn't he? Damascus, the Arab equivilent of Harvard, was known for it's science and literature courses.

French gun emplacements impenetrable (sp?) Requesting artillery fire...

NUTS!, bombard my own city, oh ****...

He then turned to look at the headline.

Unalligned Terriost Group Bombs Japenese Naval Base at Fuji

"Awww crap!" he moaned out loud, Fuji, was a legendary Naval Base founded during the rule of Hirohito, on the penisula of the mainland US the base had stood as a symbol of international cooperation. And now it's gone
----
sorry i can't continue but expect the Incans, Germans, Russians, and the Brits to show up soon...

Top Bottom