A Small Request

mythusmage

Prince
Wanted: Rhyse of Civilization complete with expansion pack or just the expansion pack alone. Cannot use the installer because none of the decompression utilities on my Mac recognize the format used to compress it, and I do not have access to a PC. Compression with a standard compression utility, Mac or PC, would be fine.

Have you tried asking Rhye to provide a zip file? If someone else hosts one then (a) he might be upset for copyright reasons and (b) there is then a problem if the original mod is updated.

Have you tried asking Rhye to provide a zip file? If someone else hosts one then (a) he might be upset for copyright reasons and (b) there is then a problem if the original mod is updated.

Got no reply. I'll try a pm.

His installer specifically says:
Please do not distribute altered or partial versions of this modpack without the author's permission.
So it would be bad manners to do so.

I have, actually, but you're the guy that wants it!

UPDATE.

Rhye has given the go-ahead, so I'm uploading the zip file now. When it's in place I'll post the download URL here, and you can kick the tyres on it.

I have only tested it for about ten turns, so there may be issues that need to be resolved.

Download Link (165.4 MBytes)

Unzip this file and put the contents into ~/Documents/Civilization 3 Complete/Scenarios/. Start a game by launching Civ3 Complete and selecting Civ-Content. There are two scenarios - RANDOM MAP or the world map.

UPDATE.

Rhye has given the go-ahead, so I'm uploading the zip file now. When it's in place I'll post the download URL here, and you can kick the tyres on it.

I have only tested it for about ten turns, so there may be issues that need to be resolved.

You is coolness walking.

Be there any problems with the mod I'll start a thread to list them, my solutions, and ask for others' solutions when I can't think of any.

In addition it helps to perform basic maintenance often when you do a lot of big downloads, and defrag early and often.

Top Bottom