Votes: 45 81.8%
  • NO - New Forums?

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • ABSTAIN - Shaitan and eyrei?

Votes: 5 9.1%

• Total voters

Cyc

Looking for the door...
Should we give a special, rousing round of applause to Shaitan and eyrei for bringing about our new forums?

YES - A Standing Ovation

NO - New Forums?

ABSTAIN - Shaitan and eyrei?

Shaitan and eyrei did do a very good job on organizing the while forums :goodjob:. Here is a standing "O".

All right, who abstained?

i swear, if I get to name a city in this game it will be called Abstain!

Thanks, but most of the credit really does go to Shaitan, as he did most of the work. You can thank me after I have to post 40 polls for the election of term 5 of this game when there are 25 odd provinces.;)

I note that there is no link to relavent discussion, nor does this poll indicate informational or official. Clearly it should be clo....

JUST KIDDING!

Well done Shaitan and eyrei!

One more to meet quorum...

Originally posted by BCLG100
was eyrei the other person who abstained cos if not....

Yep. That was me. Seemed appropriate...

I voted no b/c standing hurts my old knees. I'll cheer and clap from my rocking chair.

Originally posted by Myartar
I voted no b/c standing hurts my old knees. I'll cheer and clap from my rocking chair.

LOL... I was gonna say I was gonna hunt down a find the guy who voted no... but you've got a good excuse ;)

Well Dobne Shaitan, Well done Eyrei, you're doing a wonderful job, have done, and will do good jobs.

by Phoenix:
Why would anybody abstain (no offence)? If you don't want to vote, then don't!
LOL, that's actually a good point. When you think about it, a vote to "not vote" seems like a contridiction, especially if a roll call vote is not being used. Poll votes are random, and anonymous, as used here at CFC. :cool:

Originally posted by starlifter
by Phoenix:

LOL, that's actually a good point. When you think about it, a vote to "not vote" seems like a contridiction, especially if a roll call vote is not being used. Poll votes are random, and anonymous, as used here at CFC. :cool:

I tried to make this point when the law was written, but I was not successful. Abstain is required in every poll, I think mostly for quorum purposes.

Top Bottom