1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

A test of capabilities...

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Completed Modpacks' started by Stefan Haertel, Jan 1, 2002.

1. Stefan Haertel

Stefan Haertel Title

Here's a small mod that introduces a Mongol civilization, as well as two new terrain types and a new unit for the German civ (Crusaders).
    Unfortunately, I can't get the Genghis Khan leader head to work, so if anybody could give me an idea of how to do that, that'd be nice.
    Everything else is described in the file "Mongread".

2. KALIROB2k2

KALIROB2k2 God of War

LoL I think you forgot the mod.

3. s3d

s3d Chieftain

Dooes Crusader have a new animation ? Because I was going to make a new animation for Templar, but if you alreay have Crusader animation I'll just use your instead :crazyeyes