1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

A Thank you for Awesome Bonuses

Discussion in 'CivRev - Strategy & Tips' started by patrickkrebs, Aug 1, 2008.

1. patrickkrebs

patrickkrebs Chieftain

I would just liek to take a monet to thank Firaxis for building into the game such awesome bonuses. There is a lot of debate on teh board about who is best at what, or what civ to use for which victory.

I think the only right answer to any of the questions is that every civ is awesome, just in their own way. Its so hard to decide who to start with because every civ brings with it an awesome bonus from the start.

Thanks!

2. vinstafresh

vinstafresh Chieftain

Seconded!

I thought Japan was huge with the 'harbor' right from the start. But as I try other civs, I'm getting more and more favorite civs.

Awesome job indeed!

3. Endure

Endure Chieftain

I think the term your looking for is balanced.

The game and the civs are fairly balanced, as long as you tailor your playstyle to each civs bonuses

4. vapaach

vapaach Chieftain

China,Japan,Egypt,America,Rome,Aztecs..... All really good civs but balanced at the same time. Im really happy that they are balanced, because before this game was released i was really afraid that Germany would be overpowered in military power.

5. bonafide11

bonafide11 Worker

I think every Civ, if used properly, can be powerful. But I still prefer the Zulus and the Arabs! :)

6. Justicex

Justicex Chieftain

I know this is probably totally mean, but I had to laugh and cheer at the same time when I got a Domination victory with the Russians :D