A tip for managing internal trade routes

trojan13

Chieftain
Select your own city(not puppet) > Edit city name > write any number in front of the name > then this city will show up at first of the city list

This will help one to find your own city out of tons of puppets that you dont want to send trade convoys/vassels.

Write 0 in city name if you want to build wonder or concentrate production for unit spamming front cirty. Then it will show up at the top of the list.

Spoiler :

Moderator Action: Spoiler tag added. Please use these when attaching wide images.

I started putting A- AA- in front of city names. Then I noticed that the city name picker would re-use the original one when it was changed, so I'd have A-Central and Central. Have you run into that?

I started putting A- AA- in front of city names. Then I noticed that the city name picker would re-use the original one when it was changed, so I'd have A-Central and Central. Have you run into that?

This is a known 'issue'. Not really sure it is a bug but altering any city name will make your next city have the name you altered which is highly annoying.

I use a similar strat. Except instead of trying to get the cities at the top of the list. I change the first letter of the city name to Z to get them at the bottom of the list.

I think it was the same with Civ V. Once you renamed a city, the next one you founded would have the name you just edited.

Top Bottom