A trial ballon named Condi

I dont think Condi would be a good choice because shes black and pro-LGBT and pro-choice which is the antithesis of the Modern GOP base.
I never heard anything about her being pro homosexual.

And why do I keep reading this thread as "A Tribal Buffoon named Condi"? Wouldn't be that far from the truth anyway.

I understand there's personal dislike lingering from the 08 campaign (although it's all gossip really)

As I understand it, they really hate one another. Not a chance.

We still get lawyers. Most politicians are. The lawyers who have been elected recently include Obama and Clinton. But if you look at the candidates, most of them have law degrees.

I wish we'd get more engineer-types, economists, and policy wonks. People who actually understand how the stuff they are legislating works.

Oh well.

From my experience of being governed by a physical chemist, it's not without its disadvantages either. But better than lawyers.

I wish we'd get more engineer-types, economists, and policy wonks. People who actually understand how the stuff they are legislating works.

Oh well.

Phil Graham was an economist, and turned out to be among the worst frakups in the history of the Senate.

How so? Given the history of the US Senate it would have to be a screw-up of monumental proportions.

Top Bottom