A true Civilization 4 miracle has taken place!!!!

Fredric Drum

Civilizator
The picture speaks for itself. I never thought this day would come... even when I see it with my own eyes, it's hard to believe.

Attachments

• BoudicaGift.jpg
    BoudicaGift.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 1,745
Haha.. I've only seen that before when playing a hotseat game with someone pretty inexperienced at Civ. He was lowest in score (even below Tokugawa, Sury's vassal) and had Gilgamesh and Zara approach him to offer Drama and Music. :p I guess it only happens when the AI is way ahead of you.

Cheap 'lil slapper!
She's so ahead, she should be giving you a free city as well, just to show some mercy! :rotfl:

You can just BARELY see her ariolas. :goodjob:

Oh. Thank you, Boudica. That was very nice of you.

Now, while we're talking, there is something else you could help me with...

I hate it when they patronize me like that. I don't care who it is!

I've always thought it was dirt. She looks like she needs a good bath.

I've had defensive pact members give me stuff when we're right alongside each other on the top of the pack. (maybe it was b/c I had permanent alliances turned on and he wanted to have a PA with me in the future. That did happen.)

i've had someone give me a tech once, i forget who it was, also i got techs a couple of times playing a team game

Fredric Drum Posted: A true Civilization 4 miracle has taken place!!!!

Play a few more turns. Mehmed II did that to my sister once and 1 turn later declared war.

Just as a follow-up.. in my next game, I was in the lead and Tokugawa was near the bottom. Totally out of the blue, he offered me a city, allegedly out of respect for me!

-->insert jaw-dropping emoticon<--

It happens from time to time. I usually only get help when I'm in a major war or something and somebody wants to help me beat his enemy...

I've never been given anything before. Only when I go bash some heads do I get anything at all.

Top Bottom