a very creative community

srpt

Deist
I think its pretty cool that there are 5 playable rise and fall mods on this forum, with more on the way (if Gem_Hound doesn't finish Britannia I will, someday). who would have ever thought they would get the opportunity to play the Crimean Khanate, Nan Zhao or the Kingdom of Malwa in a historical context? or that if you wanted to play the Byzantines you could pick from 4 different mods? fantastic work eveyone! keep it up!

(I'm not usually such a cheerleader, but I really thought something should be said about all this collectively)
edit: when I said 5 I was counting RFCE and RFCE++ together. its appears they may be merging (which is great, I think)

RFC is a game into the game. I can't play CIV IV vanilla since it exists. That's all ! Thanks again to the community of modders.

I can only agree. It's a shame I don't have the time to really get into the other mods, but I'm fairly sure I wouldn't be here anymore without everyone of them doing their part to keep the community alive :goodjob:

well it's a superb mod and deserves all the effort that has been put into it by the community.

in all honesty it's the only reason I even play civilization anymore

RFC is a game into the game. I can't play CIV IV vanilla since it exists. That's all ! Thanks again to the community of modders.

Exactly, once you try and understand RFC, you won't go back to vanilla civ at any cost, it just doesn't feel right after RFC :)

But i can't play this anymore, because i'm seriously wasting my time playing RFC instead of you know living :)

Yeah it feels like a lazy version of RFC which has gone completely derailed and lacks any balance whatsoever. The key point is that original Civ4 feels like a version of RFC rather than the opposite.

Top Bottom