A Violent Peace, 1946-Now

I seem to remember there was a model of the Big E over on 3dcadbrowser and one available by the guys that do allot of the modding for the Strike Fighter series of games. I believe there's also a decent one on turbosquid as well for 50 or 60 bucks I'd be willing to purchase if Delta would like.

That was fast. Thanks very much for the contest and the prize! Etain, we should have coordinated our requests better. Although it's hardly necessary considering how many prizes we've all received in this thread lately.

Update: Not the Big E, but the Big G, Giuseppe Garibaldi Class Aircraft Carrier that is. In addition to keep its fuel tanks full one Stomboli Class Replenishment Ship. Preview Below:

Spoiler :

In the viewer the Garribaldi looks excellent! Delta_Strife, one more time thank you very much for another one of your wonderful ships! :thanx::thumbsup:

The Replenishment ship is also every cool ship! I like it.

Anyone has a good idea for its role in Civ gameplay?

All these beautiful ships entering easy in game, at least for me. They can reasonably use classic Civ3 parameters, unlike the specific ships e.c. Tarawa, helicopter carrier Moskva.

I'm still didn't say Thank you Delta for ships you make! They outstandly(ops:D) spread the game variety, and nations, Italian at the moment, applaud :clap:

Update: There was a sound issue with the Giuseppe Garibaldi Class CVH, Bremen Class FFG, Maestrale Class FFH, and Vittorio Veneto Class CGH so those units are now updated.
Also, MadGAD requested this unit a long time and recieved the model from dacubz145 who works over on the civ4 side of things. So I present the Zubr Class LCAC. Preview Below:

Spoiler :

Thanks mate for pointing that out, looks like I was using the wrong version (just a WIP). Sorry for the mistake.

Top Bottom