A Waste Bin Forum?

Would you support a subforum with deleted/closed threads for viewng?

• Yes. I want to read a backlog of deleted/closed threads.

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • No. The public should not see these threads.

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • Other. Tycoon, I want you to meet my friends who have sparkly white coats...

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

Tycoon101

Loves being STRONG
On several forums there are subforums (Such as the OT, and Site Feedback) that have a pile of deleted or closed threads.

Now, I know that the moderators have this sort of forum, yet would there be any chance of making this sort of a subforum open to the public? Obviously no posts would be allowed, and there would be no real discussion about these, yet I feel that it would be interesting to read these closed/deleted threads. (Perfection would find his job easier as well ;) )

Just cast your vote, and let your voice be heard!

Edit: All within good taste, of course. The moderators could pick and choose which threads to include.

I'm the only nut that voted so far :hmm: :confused:

Yes i did find it quite entertaining to rummage through the spammy and other closed threads of another forum i occasionaly visit. It would be nice to find threads (such as the one in my sig) all in one spot. :D
But i doubt this will happen here.

It could be very practical from a point of view. It would be a "Don't missbehave like the specimens that got warnings in this sub-forum or you'll be banned."

It would sure beat making people read some boring rulebook. :p

:mischief:

Mirc said:
Yes, but they might also get inspiration from there... :mischief:
To use on other forums maybe. :D To destroy the competition by spamming other forums.

And to prevent getting inspiration and using it on this forum, bans for making trollish & spammy threads would be doubled or set to a minimum of 5 days or smthing to discourage any temptations. :D

Heretic_Cata said:
It would sure beat making people read some boring rulebook. :p

Exactly what I thought. But if The Duke doesn't like the idea, I don't think it'll work out.

A compromise, perhaps?

I can't imagine most deleted threads being very interesting...most are just uncreative flames and advertising.

Heh, They don't wanna Art forum, but they still keep up deleted threads...
Honestly, that's rediculas (or unless- a pure fantasy for other forums)

I do go through the deleted threads once in a while.

A section with those would probably take the load off searching for them.

Im in favor of the idea but with close monitoring from the mods. I don't want to see people get ideas on how to spam more effiently.

:)

Turner said:
You mean locked threads. You don't see the deleted ones.

yeah locked, not deleted.

That's what I get for being french speaking :lol:

Other. Tycoon, I want you to meet my friends who have sparkly white coats...;)

No thanks to such a forum. I just don't see the point.

Top Bottom