1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

A Wonder Bug?

Discussion in 'Bugs and Crashes' started by Santa Klaus, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Santa Klaus

Santa Klaus Chieftain

I'm in the prehistoric era and have the option to build Lascaux Paints wonder. At the very next turn, the option is gone. What Happened?!?
    I'm attaching screenshots of the two consecutive turns

Attached Files:

2. raxo2222

raxo2222 Time Traveller

Someone built it before you, or you lost requirements for it.

3. Santa Klaus

Santa Klaus Chieftain

I checked in world builder and no other civ has built it. I still meet all the requirements for Lascaux, i.e. cave paintings and caves in city vicinity.
    I noticed that at the end of turn of that safe a civic had been built: Burn Trash.
    I reloaded that safe and let it finish its turn and on the next turn Lascaux was back as a build option. So now I have same-turn safes with Lascaux and without. I guess it glitched...

4. raxo2222

raxo2222 Time Traveller

You can upload save so we can reproduce it - this may be some deeper code problem.

5. Santa Klaus

Santa Klaus Chieftain

Never mind, turns out it was all self-inflicted, I had removed the cave feature by accident with the world builder. And that removed a basic requirement. Duh!

PS, I'll stop posting and waste your time...:blush:

raxo2222 likes this.