A World in Arms: German Army of WW2 Part I Infantry and artillery

imperator1961

Last of the Mohicans
Hi to all. Here the first part of German Units of WW2: infantry and artillery units.
There are many persons that help to me to do this pack so many thanks to all.
Note that I have add a second run animation with horse for all the artillery an At cannon of infantry, because in ww2 the germans had an extensive use of horsepower due to to the relevant lack of towing vehicles.

From left to right (as usual).

German Artillery 7,5 cm IG18, German Artillery 7.5cm Gebirgskanone M.15, German Artillery 15cm SIG 33 Sf, German Artillery 20mm Flak 38, German Artillery 20mm Flak 38 SandBag, German Artillery 21 cm Morser Howitzer, German Artillery 75mm Gebirgsgeschutz 36, German Artillery Flak 88, German Artillery Flak 88 Sandbags, German Artillery leFH18 105 Howitzer, German Artillery leFH18-40 105 Howitzer, German Artillery Nebelwerfer, German Artillery SFH18 150 Howitzer

German Cavalry, German Cossack Cavalry, German Explosive, German Land Mine, German Infantry, German Infantry 2,8 cm sPzB 41, German Infantry 5 cm Leichter Mortar, German Infantry Gewehr 43, German Infantry MG 34, German Infantry MG 42, German Infantry MG 42 Tripod, German Infantry Mortar Team, German Infantry MP38, German Infantry MP44, German Infantry PaK 36 AT Gun, German Infantry PaK 38 AT Gun, German Infantry PaK 40 75mm AT, German Infantry PaK 41-43 88mm AT, German Infantry PaK 43 12.8 cm AT, German Infantry Pak 43 88mm AT, German Infantry Pak 97-38 75 mm AT, German Infantry Panzerfaust, German Infantry Panzerschreck, German Infantry PzB39 AT Rifle, German Flak 88 AT.

German 105mm Coastal Artillery, German 280mm Coastal Artillery, German 380mm Coastal Battery, German Bunker 2 AA, German Bunker 3, German Bunker 5, German Bunker Flamethrower, German Coastal 155mm Gun Empalcement, German Coastal 250mm Artillery Bunker, German Coastal 350mm Battery Todt, German Radar Freya 450, German Radar Freya LZ, German Radar Wasserman Long Distance.

German FeldGendarmerie, German FeldGendarmerie MP38,
German Hitlerjugend, German Hitlerjugend MG 42, German Hitlerjugend MP38, German Hitlerjugend Panzerfaust, German Hitlerjugend Panzerschreck
German Hebrew Forced Worker, German Organization Todt Worker, German POW Forced Worker.
German SS Infantry Early, German SS Infantry Early ERMA EMP, German SS Infantry Early MG 34, German SS Infantry Early PaK 36 AT Gun

German Panzergrenadier, German Panzergrenadier MG 42, German Panzergrenadier MG 42 Tripod, German Panzergrenadier Mortar Team, German Panzergrenadier MP38, German Panzergrenadier MP44, German Panzergrenadier PaK 38 AT Gun, German Panzergrenadier PaK 40 75mm AT, German Panzergrenadier PaK 43 88mm AT, German Panzergrenadier Panzerfaust, German Panzergrenadier Panzerschreck.

German Fallschirmjager, German Fallschirmjager 7.5cm Leichtgeschutz 40 Recoilless Rifle, German Fallschirmjager 8.8cm Raketenwerfer 43 AT, German Fallschirmjager 28mm AT Gun,
German Fallschirmjager FG42, German Fallschirmjager MG 42, German Fallschirmjager MG 42 Tripod, German Fallschirmjager Mortar Team, German Fallschirmjager MP38, German Fallschirmjager MP44, German Fallschirmjager Panzerfaust, German Fallschirmjager Panzerschreck.

German SS Infantry, German SS Infantry Gewehr 43, German SS Infantry MG 42, German SS Infantry MG 42 Tripod, German SS Infantry Mortar Team, German SS Infantry MP 38, German SS Infantry MP 44, German SS Infantry Panzerfaust, German SS Infantry Panzerschreck, German SS PaK 38 AT Gun, German SS PaK 40 75mm AT, German SS PaK 43 12.8 cm AT, German SS PAK 43 88mm AT.

German Sturmpioner Explosive, German Sturmpioner Flamethrower, German Sturmpioner Inflatable Boat, German Sturmpioner Mine, German Sturmpioner Mine Clearing.

German Volkssturm, German Volkssturm Cyclist, German Volkssturm Panzerfaust, German Volkssturm VG 45.

And here the links:

PART I PART II PART III PART IV PART V PART VI

And the missing PediaIcons of German Land Mine HERE

Missing Large PediaIcons pcx HERE (German_Infantry_Pak4075mmAT_LG - German_Infantry_Pak4388mmAT_LG

Last edited:
I've been looking forward to your next release. Thank you very much. Going to start putting them into my unit roster right away. What's next after Part 2? Soviets?

I've been looking forward to your next release. Thank you very much. Going to start putting them into my unit roster right away. What's next after Part 2? Soviets?

Well I think i will open a poll; soviets, british or french?

Brilliant stuff mate,
The first I opened up was the Panzerschreck and I was blown away. Loading and fire just super unit. Surely the others will hold same class as ever.
BIG THUMBS UP !!!

If it's a voting set I would go with the Soviet too, but I prefer French in second. We already got a lot of Commonwealth units that could work very well for British troops.
Soviets and French would be sooo much different and stand out.
But then it's only a huge wish that you keep up these super packages. Lets hope .....

Now I hope the rest of Germans arrive shortly. In previews and talks you got some long awaited not ever made units I think.

Many thanks clamel. I check today the remaining units for germans and I am stunning, because they are a lot! One day I add one, another day I add two and at last I have a bunch of units to do. And yes, there are some units never never seen here, I can assure it. in the next few days I try to post here some preview.

Another great set of units that I'm sure the Darkest Hour players will very much appreciate. Thanks imperator!

I was a bit surprised that there aren't any mountain troops, though. Is there any chance that they could be added? The basic infantry unit with a cap instead of a helmet would cover it.

As for the vote, I agree with clamel that the Soviets should come first but followed by the French in view of what can be done with the Commonwealth units, which I've used to make a temporary British pack.

Last edited:
Another great set of units that I'm sure the Darkest Hour players will very much appreciate. Thanks imperator!

I was a bit surprised that there aren't any mountain troops, though. Is there any chance that they could be added? The basic infantry unit with a cap instead of a helmet would cover it.

As for the vote, I agree with clamel that the Soviets should come first but followed by the French in view of what can be done with the Commonwealth units, which I've used to make a temporary British pack.

I have an "add on" pack where I put all the units I missing in the packs I ave already posted. Sure I will add a German mountain unit. (the little problem is that this add on pack is enlarging day by day....)

The 'Fallschirmjager' troops are the paratroopers, but you're right that there's no Afrika Korps.

The problem is that for all the vehicles needed I must find a proper desert camos and for most of these they lack.

Top Bottom