1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice

[C3C] A world in arms: Japanese Army of WW2

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Unit Graphics' started by imperator1961, Feb 1, 2017.

1. imperator1961

imperator1961 Last of the Mohicans

Here my new WW2 pack: the ferocius Japanese. Note that for the artillery units I have added two Run animations: one with horses and one with various vheicles. From left to right:

Japanese Formosan Infantry, Japanese Formosan Infantry J-100-400, Japanese Giretsu Infantry, Japanese Infantry, Japanese Infantry J-100-400, Japanese Infantry Mortar Team, Japanese Infantry Mortar Team Camouflaged, Japanese Infantry T98 LMG, Japanese Infantry T98 LMG Sandbag, Japanese Infantry Type 89 Ligth Mortar, Japanese Infantry Type 92 MG Team, Japanese Infantry Type 97 AT Rifle, Japanese Model 94 6x4 Truck, Japanese Motorcycle Infantry,

Japanese Naval Paratrooper, Japanese Naval Paratrooper J-100-400, Japanese Naval Paratrooper T98 LMG, Japanese Naval Paratrooper Type 92 MG Team, Japanese Nissan Truck, Japanese SNFL Seaman, Japanese SNFL Seaman J-100-400, Japanese SNFL Seaman T98 LMG, Japanese SNFL Seaman T98 LMG, Japanese SNFL Seaman Type 92 MG Team.

Japanese 47mm AT Gun, Japanese Type 1 Chi-He, Japanese Type 1 Ho-Ha APS, Japanese Type 1 Ho-Ki, Japanese Type 1 Ho-Ni, Japanese Type 1 Ho-Ni II, Japanese Type 2 75mm Ho-I Howitzer, Japanese Type 2 Ka-Mi, Japanese Type 3 80mm AA, Japanese Type 3 80mm Bunker, Japanese Type 3 Chi-Nu, Japanese Type 3 Ho-Ni III, Japanese Type 4 20mm AA MG, Japanese Type 4 Chi To, Japanese Type 4 Ho-Ro 105mm, Japanese Type 4 Ka-Tsu, Japanese Type 4 Ke-Nu, Japanese Type 4 Na-To, Japanese Type 4 Rocket Launcher, Japanese Type 5 Ho-Ru.

Japanese Type 5 Ke-Ho, Japanese Type 5 Light Recoilles Gun, Japanese Type 10 120mm AA Gun,
    Japanese Type 38 150mm Howitzer, Japanese Type 38 150mm Howitzer Pillbox, Japanese Type 41 75mm Mountain Gun, Japanese Type 88 75mm AA, Japanese Type 89 150 mm, Japanese Type 89 Chi-Ro, Japanese Type 90 75mm Field Gun, Japanese Type 91 Tank, Japanese Type 92 Jyu-Sokosha, Japanese Type 92 MG Pillbox, Japanese Type 92 Osaka Armored Car, Japanese Type 94 37mm AT Gun, Japanese Type 94 37mm AT Gun, Japanese Type 94 Te Ke, Japanese Type 95 Ha-Go Tank, Japanese Type 95 MG AA Truck, Japanese Type 95 Rec Car Type 92 MG, Japanese Type 97 AA Ki-To.

Japanese Type 97 Chi Ha Tank, Japanese Type 97 Rikuo Motorcycle T95 HMG, Japanese Type 97 Shinhoto Tank, Japanese Type 97 Te-Ke Tank, Japanese Type 98 20mm Machine Cannon, Japanese Type 98 AA Ko-Hi, Japanese Type 98 Ke-Ni, Japanese Type 100 O-I Tank, Japanese Vickers Crossley DOWA, Japanese Cl-mk5b Tankette

As usual thanks to Papus 3d, Giganaut233, Ben D, Maquinart, Matias G., Stanislaw L. El Mariano, Inietog for some units..

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
    Civinator, Samez and zwei833 like this.
  2. Laurana Kanan

Laurana Kanan Don’t underestimate who I am. Moderator

Very nice imperator! :thumbsup: I always love the realistic detail of your infantry units.

3. Node60

Node60 Prince

WOW! :)

4. Lionic

Lionic King

That is something Epic! I wonder why I have not seen it in database before going here.
    Imperator, while talking of wwii packs, could you please upload australian matilda frog for british commonwealth?
    It was previewed in it's time but was not in any downloads.

5. Wotan49

Wotan49 amateur handicraftsman Supporter

Yes it goes on :love:
    :thanx: thank you's

:coffee:
    Wotan49

6. imperator1961

Ok, let me take a look at the pack and if it lack I upload it.

7. imperator1961

Hi Lionic I have upload the unit you requested as a new thread in Unit Graphics.

8. Fredeye

Fredeye Warlord

Outstanding! thank you

9. Oni Ryuu

Oni Ryuu King

Excellent! The database doesn’t have many fortified position graphics. Nice looking work too.

10. Chicken Spadge

Chicken Spadge Chieftain

Great work Imperator! A big thank you from me and on behalf of Darkest Hour players.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  11. clamel

clamel Prince

Ooooh, I am without words.
    As many others I thought this would never come.... How I love to be wrong :crazyeye:
    :goodjob:

Your a still the :king:

:thanx:

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
  12. Lionic

Lionic King

Imperator, I have noticed that Type 92 MG Pillbox and Type 3 80mm bunker have no default animation, only attack and death. Is it planned?

13. imperator1961

Yes, because the units have less movements to see, but if you think that a default animation is needed I add that.

14. Lionic

Lionic King

Hope that you could spare some time to do that. Also T98 LMG Sandbag has the same issue.

15. AnthonyBoscia

AnthonyBoscia Emperor

Great, thank you. The game will crash if a unit is missing a default animation. Terrific pack all round, especially the bunkers and fighting positions.

16. Oni Ryuu

Oni Ryuu King

That’s why my game crashed? I thought I confused the game by using the Japanese Type 3 80mm Bunker as a nuclear bunker (flagged as nuclear weapon). I’d really appreciate default.flc’s for the Infantry T98 LMG Sandbag, and the Type 3 80mm Bunker.

17. Wolfshade

Wolfshade Little Winger

Super pack of super quality! Hail to Imperator! :)
    Thank you very much, Andrea! With your units Civ3 is unbeatable from perspectives of historical details and graphical pleasure. So many people and only one true Imperator. :)
    Always follow your threads. Mille grazia! (hope my writing is correct :) )

18. mrniceguy101

mrniceguy101 Beggar

If I'm not mistaken it doesn't look like this unit pack is in the download database. If it's not too inconvenient could somebody please upload it to the database.

19. Lionic

Lionic King

And I would dare to ask a question which is on everybody's mind :). What's next?

20. Oni Ryuu

Oni Ryuu King

The default.flc's for the Infantry T98 LMG Sandbag and the Type 3 80mm Bunker still aren't available. Are you still working on them?