• Maybe- unsure about time etc.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • N0

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Constantine

at least it isnt the sens
This a feeler for support for a WW1NES. I have a map and would run as a story nes. So if you would play or would be interseted please vote in the poll and post here thanks. This would be my first go at modding but i htink i can handle it.;)

i would call U.S.

Thanks for the support. It is a Europe only NES, sorry. The is mine based off Plexus blank with rivers Europe map. @Jason, Stalin thanks for sgining up. I start if i get about 5-6 guys. I hope that isn't too lofty:o

Rules:
More less Story NES with a few twists.
1. Armed Forces will be differnt
2. The Black Dots repersent major citys in the main players capture those and it will hurt the other.
3. Stats i have vague idea like Germany will big so-so traied army while GB will have a small well trained army.
1.b. Instead of tiny small etc,etc. It will be divisons for army, different type of ships and wings for air force.
1.C. the naval types will be
Battleship
Battle Crusier
Crusier
Destroyer
torpedo boat
submarine.
just an intro.:)
1.d. While training is important as it affects how well your armies
fight.
4. There will be morale on home front so if you're a dicatorship you can influncence while if your GB with a free press and reporting on your defeats you can have problems on the home front.

i would add air craft carrier into that list of naval units. And please use a different format for hte map, gif would be good, just not JPG!

I'm only using jpg right now is because im on my old computer as my new one will be ready in 1-2 days and supports gif png etc.
Later if u research it.

Also you research one tech at a time ex. early tank 3 turns or imporved tank guns, better tank attack 2 turns and so on/

Once again I'd like to call Germany

And Germany should have all it's preps like it did right before WW1...If you need I'll go further into detail as I know every single detail of the war lol

since Us aint on the map which it should i call fance

Remember that germany had longer ranged artillery than that of the allies...And Russia didn't have but the asses of their rifles and their bayonets till around november of 1914 because of all the trators in Russia at the time...Also Germany and japan had bombers...And that germany's torps were the best in the world at the time and the rest of Germany's navy was basically a duplicate of Britains...Except Britain still exceeded in many parts...Especially the super-dreadnaught that I can't remember the name of that was stationed in South America.And another point I'd like to get across is that America was friendly to both Germany and Britain and the fact that Britain wouldn't let American ships go to Germany made them kindof angry...And so they sold food and supplies to Holland and Denmark instead...England and France in the begining of the war had to sometimes restrict bullet use in each gun to 1 round per 2 hours (round of ammo that is).Whereas the Germans had been prepairing forever for this...Also Germans were staked out in Belgium and France with homes decked from the inside to be entire bunkers and some even able to mount artillery atop them in strategical places where an enemy fortress was at a disadvantage when this bunker came into play....Turkey wanted to join the Axis from the very begining because of their intentions to restore the Ottoman Empire to it's fullest...And Turkey was taking precautions the dy atfer war was declared by germany against Russia and France and taking food stores,decking the channel with mines,and mobilising the troops.The Anzacs join Britain in 1915 (So called from the initials of the Austrian-New Zealand Army Corps).Austria had a fine sized navy less in efficiency than Germany's but had many subs.

The British Army at the very begining had roughly under 250k men stationed in Britain at the time..All volunteers and very highly trained(It took the volunteer army 6 months to train before they could be threwn into the fray)....And very much without ammo(Read up there again if you forgot)

The French army had roughly over 1.6 million men...Once again stationed over the colonies of French Africa and French Indonesia...And not as highly trained as that of Germany or Britain...but still a very dependable force no less.And these guys were sharing ammo with the British...And therefor had the same ammount

The Russian army in the European theatre at the time consisted over a little under than 5.3 million men...Mobilised way faster than expected by the german general of Staff because they were attacking eastern prussia within 3 weeks of the declaration of war!The German General staff didn't expect this to come for another month...But nevertheless the Russians had in the begining a very inadequate ammount of ammo for they had over 5 million troops to use the stuff...Therefor they used it up quite fast and within 3 months hey were charging eagerly to meet in hand to hand combat with their enemies with Bayonet and ass of rifle as they had no ammo lol (Tried and failed was an attempt to get ammo to the russians by France Britain and the Anzacs via Contantinople...Thus leaving Russia into the hands of Japanese aid.)

The German army consisted of around 2.6million men at the start of the war...Although all but 400 thousand were sent against France in the begining(200k in colonies...200k for deffence against Russia).The Germans had prepped for years for this event and had a coup ready to be staged at Ireland and the Gemrans were to send 50k rifles to the Irish so they could start a revolt.The Germans had plenty of ammo and plenty of technological superiorities to that of it's determined counterpart...The Artillery was stronger and had a way longer range than that of the Anglo-Frankish Artillery...And therefor they could pick out and destroy the enemy artillery before it mattered....They had the best machine guns that shot 3 times faster than that of the allies....They had faster bombers(Even though only about 10) and better torpedoes than the allies...And they were supplied by traitors in Russia with munitions that should have gone to Russia...And supplied by Denmark and Holland with food and munitions.

Austria had about 3.1 million men at the start of WW1...They were less trained than that of France and depended upon Germany for leadership and in some cases for officers...They shared the german tech in all except the Torpedoes and had an ample supply of ammo.They had no colonies in which to support so their whole army was in Austria....Also Austria's Hungarian plains is what fed 1/3 of the Germans and Austrians.

Turkey's Army consisted of around 1.5 million men...About the same ammount of training as the Austrians without the tech and preperations the northern axis had...They did though start prepairing outright when war was declared by Germany against Russia and France and they were therefor a formidable force to deal with by the time they were declared war on by France and Britain...They set up deffences around constantinople to limit the amount of supplies in or out of Russia to none...The Turks had gotten Germanic tech by time the time for war had drafted Turkey for it's duties.

Itally's army consisted of around 600k men...About the same quallity of training of France and with an ok ammount of munitions...They were part of a tripple alliance with Germany and Austria hungary at the begining...they turned on Austria because of the fact that Austria was annexing lands and not giving Itally compensation for it as promised some years before (They had a deal that if Austria annexes more land that Itally would gain all the italian speaking provinces from Austria...This never happened so the Itallians held the grudge and then declared war on Austria...Not Germany...When the Austrians were on their weakest point in 1915...The austrians were saved by the germans and then war was declared by Itally against Germany as well)

Would you like naval facts as well?And I could give you the armed forces of the neutral countries around the axis if you need...And any other info

Oh yes...And another of the great preperations made by Germany and Austria before the start of the war was...The Railroad system was the most formiddable system in the world!It easilly shot Germans and Austrians to the gaps in the allies lines and was a great deal the reason why Russia was defeated in the end.

A thread has been posted with rules. So check it out you can sign up within a couple of hours

Top Bottom