AAAK!!! WHY ME? *sigh* The horrors of...Arcanum

cat98

Pharaoh
:cry: Tis a good game, Im losing sleep! It did not want to work at first, but after I fiddled with direct X, it works like a charm! I am amazed by the size of the main city, Tarant. Its HUGE! Too bad you have to explore the whole thing to find out what the buildings are. ;) There is no overall city map. A funny thing to do I have found... You can prance about naked, and when you talk to people you get some very interesting comments. Great fun!

Originally posted by cat98
-By the by, I am posting a lot right now because I want my post count up! Humph! Chieftan indeed!;)
I would suggest that you refrain from comments like that. While I understand the desire to change your title, just don't tell us about it, O.K.? Also, you also need to wait ten days before you can change your title. Sorry.

On topic: So what about the game play or does the redraw problem destory the whole game experience for you?

The gameply is, shall we say, unbalanced? Mage type characters are by far more powerfull than technologists. Though the latter is a more entertaining. The game is suprisingly complex, fatigue for instance, is very important in this game. Whenever you are hit, you lose fatigue points, if you use a spell, the same thing happens. Once you run out of fatigue points, you fall to the ground asleep. :lol: Unfortunatly I have started to refer to my folowers as usefull pack-mules. You would be amazed at the sheer amount of crud you have to lug araound in this game. :crazyeyes

Top Bottom