Aaglo help

Sir Slaughter

Chieftain
Forgive me for posting a request but I would like to ask Aaglo if he could make some Halo 2 stuff for civ3 cos that would be really :cool: cos Aaglo is the :king: of :cool: .

All questions and requests should be posted in the Main Creation & Customization forum, not here. This request would have been better as a PM.

I'll report this thread to the moderators, asking them to move it to the right place.

Welcome to CFC btw. :wavey:

Funny link there Zulu. :lol: That would could an Aggie busy for hours.

mrtn said:
All questions and requests should be posted in the Main Creation & Customization forum, not here. This request would have been better as a PM.

I'll report this thread to the moderators, asking them to move it to the right place.

Welcome to CFC btw. :wavey:

Thanks for movin it :worship: :thanx:

zulu9812 said:
well, hey, it makes a change...
Yeah, it makes a new window on my pc. :blush: I clicked on it 3 times before I caught on. :blush: :lol:

tjedge1 said:
Yeah, it makes a new window on my pc. :blush: I clicked on it 3 times before I caught on. :blush: :lol:
:rotfl:

I too think it was funny, good one there zulu.

Very funny zulu when I clicked on it the second time I thought there was somethin wrong with my PC :( but then I realised it was a joke :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi!
Here are the pov-files requested by Sir Slaughter.

Unzip the files, and you should be able to render the files. Note: don't render files named torso.pov, colouring.pov, head.pov, gloves.pov, particles.pov, explosion.pov or kannonframe.pov - they include only stuff needed for the units.

So, you should try to render the files with*default.pov, *fidget.pov and the like :)

how to animate or edit these files, just go through all the tutorials of pov-ray, then you might have a clue what's going on :)

Attachments

• manbot_povfiles.zip
    28.9 KB · Views: 55
  • zzapgun_povfiles.zip
    33 KB · Views: 50
Top Bottom