Aaron Quinn's Gourmet Unit Kitchen

Yeah, i'm using the 100x100 now ;)
If anyone wants any of the textures I made (deer on shield, maya head, jaguar print) just let me know and I can send them to you :)

Yup, i'll get to that tomorrow :) Some even animated, in the case of the Maya.

Love the Irish guy, and the Mayan and Middenland units are cool too. High quality as well.

Ya see? Now they are all gonna start believing that we are a bunch of drunken sods or something. . . :p

I kinda agree with this one...lets ditch a stereotype if we can...no need for the Irish guy to drinky drinky...

Looks good... The Irish knight will fit into the FF mod somewhere (either as a replacement for the unit that is currently being used as a Paladin or Knight, with the previous units in the upgrade line being bumped down one notch and the AoE II Man at Arms that is currently being used as the "fighter" getting ditched).

I'll also be *very patiently* waiting for the Red Mage as well.... He's pretty critical for the FF mod, especially considering that hes one of 3 UUs for a civ that currently has none.

On the issue of stereotypes:

Scots drink Wiskey, French Vine, Germans Beer, Russians Vodka, Serbs Rakija, Greek Ouzo, etc.

So are we all drunks? :mischief:

And us English drink tea!

Which reminds me, I have a cup to drink...

:clap: Those look top-notch Quinzy!

:rockon: <--- You

Top Bottom