Aaron Quinn's Gourmet Unit Kitchen

Quinzy

Deity
Hey-up all.

I figured i'll start a new unit preview thread :D

Firt up, under construction at the moment, is a Maya Warrior:

He's halfways rendered at the moment :D

Next we have a Middenland Halberdier (Warhammer universe):

No animations set as of yet. He could be used as some sort of Rennaisance halberdier in a historical scenario too :D

And now we have the Irish Knight. He's from about 1350AD, and once I saw the picture of him I just had to make him! :

---

On top of these, I still have plans to do the other units I promised way back when, including the Red Mage, Serbian Rifleman, etcetera. They'll be got to as I get motivation. As of yet, there are no new previews of these units. I'll make them as I get to them :)

And as for actually animating, i'll sometimes be using the ones here on site, other times making my own :)

These become nice units Quinzy. :)

Then by all means, lets get our countryman up to the tip-top position on that to-do list! :D

:mischief:

Hey Virote! Finish that ancient spearman!!!

More :mischief:

:lol: I'm going to have to restrain myself and keep him third, but thankfully halberder animations have been made, so once the Mayan warrior is done, I can do the Halberdier quickly, and then start to really personalise the Irishman by making my own set of animations for him :)

Are the sleeves of the Middenland composed of lots of primitives or am I just halucinating? If that is the case, it turned out damn good! I need to make note of such ingenuities.

And the Irishman looks really nice so far, just like everyone said. Seeing him with some alcohol swigging action would indeed be sweet hehe.

Cool!

That Mayan warrior looks great!

Top Bottom