Abandoning Cities

orcutt989

Chieftain
Alright well i've been trying to practice Palace Jumping, and Ring City placement to no avail because, i don't know how to abandon one's own cities. Could someone please simply tell a Noob how you do this?

When your cursor is over the city on the map, right click and the options menu will come up. Abandon city is one of the choices...

I think you need C3C to have that option though. Otherwise, you have to starve out the city and build a worker/settler.

Alright, i'll look again because i thought i did that, and nothingw as there about abandoning.

IIRC, you need to have the latest patch of Vanilla Civ 3 to abandon cities. I remember when I first bought the game the option didn't exist in the menu until i patched my game.

when you are too lazy to dl it, another, time consuming, strategy:

1. let your pop starving till 1
2. build a settler > abandon city !

Thanks everyone for you help. Yeah i looked and looked when i right clicked and its not there, so i guess i need to update. But i cant because i can't find my cd, and im using a no-cd crack and its for my version, and i tried to update it, and it messed up. So i need a no-cd crack for the version you guys are making me update to.

Top Bottom