About modded game results not appearing in civ5 hall of fame

raikage

Chieftain
Hi all !!

I am new to civ5, and yesterday I won as Arabia on epic, prince, domination, standard. This was my third civ5 game (which I completed) and first time won on prince difficulty level (and first game with mods). I was using CivUP and PerfectWorldV3.
I now understand that games played through the mods menu don't appear in the hall of fame, otherwise people could make crazy mods and get anything to appear in the hall of fame (like a 2 turn victory or something). I got the Augustus Caesar level, and now there's no trace that I ever did that, its disappointing.:(
I want to track my progress as I move to higher difficulty levels, and I like the two mods I used this time. Isn't there some mod that can get modded game results into the main hall of fame, or if that's not right, a different hall of fame (for modded games only) ???

Btw, I am playing G&K.

Thanks in advance !!

There could be a bug with the mod that causes the game not to recognize the result correctly. Try contacting the modder.

The business of excluding modded games from recognition is ludicrous when you can win any SP game at any level with Fire Tuner or a bit of preparatory file editing. To exclude games won while the player is using something like Info Addict (Which only fills in the gaping lack of information from the standard GUI) is just plain silly.

The business of excluding modded games from recognition is ludicrous when you can win any SP game at any level with Fire Tuner or a bit of preparatory file editing. To exclude games won while the player is using something like Info Addict (Which only fills in the gaping lack of information from the standard GUI) is just plain silly.

Using Fire Tuner excludes you from recognitions. Every other point valid though.

Thank you for the clarification. I used FT to autoplay some games when I was trying to sort out the diplo modifiers and I was amazed at how powerful it is.

Anytime, brohammad:goodjob:

I use FT just to cheat and have fun honestly. It is very powerful, but at the same time lacks alot of basic tool that the in-game worldbuilder from CIV had. Edit: Like being able to manipulate diplomacy ;)

Anyway, back on topic:)

Top Bottom