about the faith point

Shinewz

Chieftain
As the rookie, I don't know how to get the faith point,since I can not see the correct icon(like the cross or gold or bread) in the introduction or civillopedia. But as the king of Poland, my target should go straight to the highest religious point. Can anyone show me the way? But outside the city I can see the religious icons, as well as the corporations icons. However, all of them are mistaken. Orthodox icon stands for Protestant. The Habsburg icon stands for Midici's.:crazyeye:

You can build faith points for every religious building you construct. For example, temples, cathedrals, belfries and monasteries all add up to your faith score. The more cities you have, the more faith points you have if played the right way.

Your faith points are displayed in the religion page, along with the bonus you get depending on your religion.

Get as many as possible! They provide awesome bonuses (rigged currently for Muslims), unless you are Catholic.

Orthodoxy gives drastically reduces civic upkeep (easy to reduce it to zero) and greatly boosts stability allowing gargantuan empires

Protestantism gives much faster to build colonies and wonders, plus much faster science

Islam gives much larger cities (+faith/2 percent to food) and much cheaper units (faith points/2 is the bonus, rounded up)

Catholicism gives a couple hundred gold over centuries, a possibility to conquer the holy land (if everyone likes you), and maybe a couple free temples or monasteries

Top Bottom