About Timurid and Crimean Khanate

8ha8ha

Chieftain
1. Timurid army in the game give NO trouble to Ottoman, It is ridiculous as Timurid army even capture the leader of the Ottoman in History. I suggest that Ottoman should exist earlier with less army and need to protect their historical east province. (Instead of get bosnia province that is not in Ottoman hand in 1452)

2. How about create Cirmean Khanate civilization to rebuild the golden horde and put the russian to the slave?? It also can represent the eastern europe Muslim Civilization. Of course it will give more pressure to Russian and I think Russian 2nd and 3rd mission have no time limit so that it will not be too difficult to finish.

Do not judge by 1 game (i guess). I used to have problems with timurids as ottoman. I you want to fulfill your UHV's wich is very very difficult, you have to advance in both east and west. And the timurids can screw you up big time.
I am about to finish an ottoman game, still 50 years to go and it was a fail, but fun.
Crimeans are planed to include.

Indeed, Crimea is planned.
Along with Sicily, Tunisia and Egypt.

When might the next release be coming out?
The next release won't have the new civs.
I have plenty of other things planned to do before adding them, so they definitely won't make it in 1.6.

On the other hand:
I'm really close to finishing my update, will be up very soon.
1.6 will be released after a couple weeks of testing/balancing.

Top Bottom