Absence notificiation

nabaxo

King
Ooh, my first thread in civfanatics. Shiny...But I digress...

Here's the deal (I'm to lazy to write, so I just quote :p ):
Sorry people, I was out of town yesterday and today and have a hard time catching up in between relapses into playing Civ. ;)

Anyway, I might just as well announce, I will be moving this Saturday, so my intarwebs will be slightly iffy. But I think I can log in to play the team pitboss games, I might even post something. Point is, activity will be low from me Friday-Sunday.

We need a "Members' Absence Thread" so people can announce when they are leaving and when they are back in one place. nabaxo, would you like to start this thread?

And good luck with your move:goodjob:

Yes, what it says. If you want to tell us about you leaving for a while or something like that, just post it here. I personally enjoy and encourage discussions about the subject as well. It doesn't have to be so formal! It's a good way to get to know each other imo. :D

I'll tell you more about the move later if people wants to know. It is a big deal for me! :D

In the "Needed Things" thread you should ask them to sticky this

hej team. I have broken my thumb :( Now I cant use my whole right hand :(
Typing with only left sucks! I wont reply that much but I will read everything.

hej team. I have broken my thumb :( Now I cant use my whole right hand :(
Typing with only left sucks! I wont reply that much but I will read everything.

We have a wounded AMAZON. Just rest up that thumb, and get better.

Yes.. Hope you thumb gets better :hammer2:

I was gone yesterday, but I'm back. So why am I posting this?

Okay people, so the move was a false alarm and I didn't move back then when I said I did. Instead, I'm moving tonight. Well people, see you on the other side. :)

Glad you get to move finally. How long of a drive is it?

Hi all,

I'm less participating than planned. This is due to our plan to shelter a foster child, and this is going suddenly very fast. Therefor I have less time to read all the post, and probebly be interested in being a turn player a little later in the game.

I won't be gone, just spending less time for a little while.

I think I may be getting a cold, so my activity may go down.

Im away during easter, luckily my brother has a copy of bts so I'll be able to take my turns in the amazon pitboss. I probably wont be able to be very active on the forum tho, but I trust youll do atleast alright without me for a while.

I will probably not be able to log in this weekend (starting from now till monday). Sommerswerd, could you keep an eye on the polls and get the diplomacy thread started?

See y'all on monday!

My intarwebs are still very wonky. I plan on being here full time again on Tuesday. This also means that I my ability to play the team pitboss will be intermittent. I will try my best to get online, but I suppose an AI should take over for now.

I was not able to get on the fprums much, but it doesn't look like much has happened.

Top Bottom