1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Absence Thread

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Demo Game III: RPG' started by Stuck_as_a_Mac, Jun 25, 2003.

1. Stuck_as_a_Mac

Stuck_as_a_Mac Aptenodytes forsteri

Absence Thread

This thread is for announcing when you are going to be away. You must state the following:
    Name
    Time of Absence
    Where you are going (optional)

Once this absence is done, you are to edit your post and write under it, “Returned x/x/x”

Example-
    Stuck_as_a_Mac
    July 6-July 8
    Cape Cod

When I return, I will write
    "Returned 6/8/03"

2. Sir John

Sir John The evil one...

I have alread been gone for almost a week.. As I am on my summer vacation I have no possinility to be here now.. Therefore I will like to have an absence now.. I am not sure when I will come back, probably some time in august.. (I might see in here in the middle time if I have the opportunity..)

3. Grandmaster

Grandmaster Chieftain

Grandmaster
    July 2-10

I was also away the last few days, but had no chance to post my absence. :(

4. Stuck_as_a_Mac

Stuck_as_a_Mac Aptenodytes forsteri

Okay. This absence may effect the entire RPG, since I have things to do and to finalize. I'm going to be out from now to the 14th.
    Before everyone panics, here is the good news:
    Unlike my SGs, I will be able to access a computer (my iBook is comming with me) ran by a modem. Modem... ew... I cannot guarnetee me being here, though, so I am appointing someone in charge. Dis.
    Dis already does all the math and he has some great ideas and this would be a chance for him to get them implemented. Fortunatly, since our characters cant die, SaaM and Liza will be waiting for me when we get back. As will a storyline which will be the another "Birth of Cool". Not going to say much, but I propose people get some information on the Renaissance

5. Grandmaster

Grandmaster Chieftain

I have returned. :)