1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice

Absence Thread

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Demo Game III: RPG' started by Stuck_as_a_Mac, Jun 25, 2003.

1. Stuck_as_a_Mac

Stuck_as_a_Mac Aptenodytes forsteri

Absence Thread

This thread is for announcing when you are going to be away. You must state the following:
    Name
    Time of Absence
    Where you are going (optional)

Once this absence is done, you are to edit your post and write under it, “Returned x/x/x”

Example-
    Stuck_as_a_Mac
    July 6-July 8
    Cape Cod

When I return, I will write
    "Returned 6/8/03"

2. Sir John

Sir John The evil one...

I have alread been gone for almost a week.. As I am on my summer vacation I have no possinility to be here now.. Therefore I will like to have an absence now.. I am not sure when I will come back, probably some time in august.. (I might see in here in the middle time if I have the opportunity..)

3. Grandmaster

Grandmaster Deity

Grandmaster
    July 2-10

I was also away the last few days, but had no chance to post my absence. :(

4. Stuck_as_a_Mac

Stuck_as_a_Mac Aptenodytes forsteri

Okay. This absence may effect the entire RPG, since I have things to do and to finalize. I'm going to be out from now to the 14th.
    Before everyone panics, here is the good news:
    Unlike my SGs, I will be able to access a computer (my iBook is comming with me) ran by a modem. Modem... ew... I cannot guarnetee me being here, though, so I am appointing someone in charge. Dis.
    Dis already does all the math and he has some great ideas and this would be a chance for him to get them implemented. Fortunatly, since our characters cant die, SaaM and Liza will be waiting for me when we get back. As will a storyline which will be the another "Birth of Cool". Not going to say much, but I propose people get some information on the Renaissance

5. Grandmaster

Grandmaster Deity

I have returned. :)