1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Absinthehead... (Absence Thread)

Discussion in 'Team CivFanatics' started by Sommerswerd, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Calis

Calis on time

Sometimes, I believe I mixed something up, slew the princess and married the dragon. :shifty:

2. 2metraninja

2metraninja Defender of Nabaxica

LOL, Calis, that would be serious mistake to pay in the next years.

3. RegentMan

RegentMan Deity

Back with a RegentWoman in tow! [party] Thanks for the love. :D

Her favorite part of the park is Snow White's wishing well, next to the castle. I grabbed a Disney photographer and had her take pictures of everything. It turned out real well. Impressed her that I remembered that was her favorite spot! :)

@Sommers We did Blue Bayou last time we went one and a half years ago. It was excellent. Requested a waterside table and got told we might have to wait for an hour, but it only took fifteen minutes. This time we tried Steakhouse 55 and Carthay Circle for our fancy nights. Carthay Circle is our new favorite.

Now back to life. :undecide:

4. Aivoturso

Aivoturso King

Welcome back Regent, and congrats :goodjob::clap:

:rotfl: I hope your "dragon" is not of inquisitive sort and does not regularly google you up. That might cause some problems in few years, when the forum opens up for the whole world :p

5. 2metraninja

6. YossarianLives

YossarianLives Deity

Hey team, sorry for being MIA recently. My computer died on me over the weekend, and I've been really busy at work, so my opportunities to check the threads and demo-hack have been greatly reduced. I haven't even been able to log into the game to take screenshots since last week. On top of that, I'll be out of the country from Thursday, 12/6, through Sunday, 12/9.

I'll be back in full swing next week.

7. 1889

1889 Mayor of H-Marker Lake

I will be off-line for two weeks. Cruising the Gulf of Mexico and internet from the ship is $2.50 per minute!! Whaterver, I'm not even bringing my laptop. I'll be vacationing from the modern world experincing life just like cave men did hundreds of thousands of years ago. I'll try to remember to order my steaks rare.

8. YossarianLives

YossarianLives Deity

Hi team. I'll be really busy this week with limited access to check the forums and no access to log into the game. Just wanted to give a heads up.

9. Aivoturso

Aivoturso King

As you might have read from Pitboss thread, I'm away until Monday evening (UTC+2).

10. YossarianLives

YossarianLives Deity

I am going to be without a Civ computer for the next 3-6 weeks. I will still be following the game closely, and I can probably continue to write the turn reports, but I will not be able to log into the game for quite a little while. Just wanted to put that out there.

11. 2metraninja

I'm leaving town for Easter for 5-6 days. I hope there will be internet which I can use where I am going, so no big problems I expect. Bistrita is most up to date with the next few turns, so he will play our turn if I cant show up.

12. Caledorn

Caledorn Emperor

I will be completely absent from any discussion for several weeks from now on. If YossarianLives can take the diplomat role while I am away, that would be great. I will check in and read the forums every now and then and might comment a bit, but don't count on my participation.

13. cav scout

cav scout The Continuum

I will be away from 8 June to 30 June. I'm looking for a sub for our team pitboss game if anyone is interested.

14. 2metraninja

I could sub, but I will be away (hopefully, it they let me go) from 15-th June to to 24-th.

15. Arkipeller

Arkipeller Ancient of Lore

I am sorry to said this, but my gsming computer does not cooperate any longer with me and I kerp loosing internet. This meanns I can no longer play net-based games as the pitboss or the Meds with f.ex 2metra. I will be able to do the succession game since i can load the game on a memory stick and play it without internet.
    I'll try to get myself a new computer this summer

16. 2metraninja

I am going on vacation tomorrow morning if all is OK. I will be 5 days on the seaside and 4 in the mountains. I am taking laptop with me and most probably will be able to play, but not sure. Bistrita said he will take the duty to care of our turns. Hopefully all is good for our team :)

17. YossarianLives

YossarianLives Deity

Could we get a volunteer to log in and take screenshots while 2metra is gone? Preferably after bistrita has played the turn but I understand that can be difficult especially since we're usually last to play with this 2-front war. Preferably also someone who can put the screenshots into the TFWdropbox folder or someone willing to update the turn thread.

I'll try to get the turn thread updated before 2metra leaves.

18. talonschild

talonschild Drive-By NESer

Gonna be gone for about three weeks, starting about three weeks ago.

Good to be back.

19. classical_hero

classical_hero In whom I trust

I can do that. I managed to fix the problem i had of entering the game. Can some create a folder for the shots?

20. 2metraninja

There is a folder already. Yossa must include you to Dropbox TheFastWorker group or whatever it is.