1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Absinthehead... (Absence Thread)

Discussion in 'Team CivFanatics' started by Sommerswerd, Jul 17, 2012.

1. YossarianLives

YossarianLives Deity

classical_hero took the screenshots and got them to me. Thanks buddy!

They are in the turn 153 folder in dropbox. We can all admire his fancy graphics card in the SoE thread, also.

2. classical_hero

classical_hero In whom I trust

The only difference is that I have changed the picture ratio to fit my laptop. It is pretty simple to do.

3. Sommerswerd

Sommerswerd I never yielded

I have been moving the past few days with no internet... I thought my home internet would be up by now but Comcast sucks :(

Anyway I am using a hotspot for some unreliable internet but I am online for now at least.

4. 2metraninja

2metraninja Defender of Nabaxica

Hows the moving goes, Captain? I know from experience what a fuss it can be...

5. Caledorn

Caledorn Emperor

I'm returning to the team more actively now I'm happy to report. :) If you would advise me on Skype what I need to get up to speed on at your leisure, 2metraninja, that would be excellent.

Note: I've read all threads etc, but am uncertain where I am needed at the moment.

6. Sommerswerd

Sommerswerd I never yielded

Getting us a peace treaty with CivFr... We need fresh, good ideas for that.

7. Maga_R

Maga_R Has quit civ

I will be traveling between July 13th and August 2nd, but will probably have some internet access most of the time. So less silly posts on the forums, but I will likely not be completely absent :D

8. Bowsling

Bowsling Deity

I'm going canoeing from July 21-25. Meaning I won't be anywhere near internet or any other means of communication. So I probably won't be posting or anything during that time.

9. 2metraninja

I am going on short vacation for 4 days starting today. I am taking netbook with me. Bistrita is fully aware what is to be done and he will play the next turn(s). Hopefully they will be dull and boring.

10. Maga_R

Maga_R Has quit civ

For personal reasons, I would like to put my membership in the CFC team on hold.

I was a blast while it lasted :D and I met many wonderful people here. Thank you everybody!

I hope that we will stay in touch and will meet in another civ games somewhere.

11. 2metraninja

I will be out of town for the next 2-3 days. Bistrita will play the turn/s.

12. Bowsling

Bowsling Deity

I have not been active for the last half month. I don't expect to have a whole lot of time to spend reading and discussing what is going on here for the next while. :(