Accidental solution?

Wolf1455

Chieftain
I stoped playing the last version with sadness because of CTD problem. The message allways refered to civcoredll fault. So I was glad to see that 2.0 was out and played it. I love the new stuff but again it crashed before modern. I tried several times same crash symptom. I looked around the forum for signs that other experianced the same glitch when I found the extra civ addon. No when I playing as finland I realise that the game goes further but the oil on the map is called oil produkts and several construktion is unaviable. But no crash. Is this accidental or with purpose? I will report when the session is done. nakemin

Don't torch the man over this. Sometimes this site don't work as expected so you may post something then after a long delay you get some error and you don't know whether your post got there or not. same can happen with threads as well.

I didn't mean to be mean to him, just letting him know that he had two of the same threads.
I probably would make the same mistake because I'm very new to posting in general.

Top Bottom