1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

acheivement re: New York and Great Artists

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by LuckyArt, Jun 19, 2017.

1. LuckyArt

LuckyArt Chieftain

I'm trying to get 2 of the 3 GA's required. I'm at turn 283 and must have at least 10 GA's. I'm earning about 110 points a turn now. I need Da Vinci and Donnetti. I'm getting a new GA every 6-8 turns. Is it still possible to get the required 2?... or am I beating a dead horse? Is there a good way to earn GA points prior to Humanism? I 've looked into the civilipedia and I can't find anything. Oh! one other thing : I got the first GA offered and to the best of my knowledge, every one thereafter.

2. Magma_Dragoon

Magma_Dragoon Reploid

be Russia

3. Victoria

Victoria Regina Supporter

Russia/Kongo ... divine spark... project spamming
    Alternatively Gorgo culture rush questions.

No idea who you were playing with but great writers make great culture

Play on settler

Pythakoreas likes this.
  4. WillowBrook

WillowBrook Lurker

Da Vinci is a great engineer, not artist. All three are from the renaissance era, so they may not show up if you or anyone else in the game has made it to the industrial era.

Pythakoreas likes this.
  5. Moxx

Moxx Chieftain

You can also trade with AIs for the works of Art so if someone else takes the GAs, you are still okay. This achievement is a pain since it's not easy to get all 3 of Da Vinci and the 2 GA to even show up before an AI goes too far and forces the next era for great people.

6. LuckyArt

LuckyArt Chieftain

Thx everyone! I can use every one's suggestions. Before I get started, here's my plan and I would like to hear your thoughts. OK, play on settler, concentrate at least 2-3 cities on industrial zones/workshops and 2-3 cities on theatre squares with their buildings and any wonders that would help. again, thx.

7. WillowBrook

WillowBrook Lurker

Seems reasonable. And don't enter the industrial era until all the people you need have at least shown up on the great people screen. After that, beeline sewers. Good luck!