Achievement Fail

Zaimejs

Emperor
When you set up a game for this achievement: Screen Shot 2015-03-04 at 9.34.57 PM.png Then you realize it says "CARAVANS" and you aren't all on the same continent :(

:FAIL:

At least I won the game by liberating city states from the Mongolians. I was a hero in their hearts and minds. :king:

Couldn't you not just conquered one city on their continent for the trade routes? Or play Pangea, if you are going for that one?

But duh... I could have conquered on the continents... but there were more than one. I didn't even think of that. So I just played a Pangea with the same set up... ended up going war monger... took over the world and couldn't get the achievement because stupid Mongolia only had one city... I was tempted to lose it on purpose just for the achievement, but pride got in the way.

Most fun war game I've had. First time I have been nuked. That was fun.

But duh... I could have conquered on the continents... but there were more than one. I didn't even think of that. So I just played a Pangea with the same set up... ended up going war monger... took over the world and couldn't get the achievement because stupid Mongolia only had one city... I was tempted to lose it on purpose just for the achievement, but pride got in the way.

Most fun war game I've had. First time I have been nuked. That was fun.

First time?
Huh. Looks like you need more late game wars with Gandhi

Top Bottom