[Achievment] Fortune and Glory

Wabango

Chieftain
Hey all,

This achievment requires one to "build all Artifact wonders", and utilises the new artifact system.

Does a list exist of the possible artifact wonders and the artifact components required to produce them?

User MNF compiled a list of progenitor artifacts that are related to the different artifact wonders, found here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=556889. Look at the fourth post down, under the progenitor section.

To get this achievement, I set up a game in a standard map with only 1 other AI and random seed turned on. I gathered as many Old Earth and Alien World artifacts as I could (don't cash them in). Then, I sent my explorers over progenitor ruins. One turn before completing the excavation, I saved the game. Then, I let the excavation complete and reloaded until I got a progenitor artifact that belonged to the group of artifacts for the wonder I was aiming for.

Then, I mixed up the progenitor artifact with all the other artifacts until one of the combinations gave me the wonder. Don't forget to actually build the wonder instead of just unlocking it.

Also, don't forget to check your achievements debug log (C:\Users\[YOUR NAME]\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization Beyond Earth\Logs) to see which of the artifact wonders you might have already built.

Simple idea, thanks for the advice and the link!

User MNF compiled a list of progenitor artifacts that are related to the different artifact wonders, found here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=556889. Look at the fourth post down, under the progenitor section.

To get this achievement, I set up a game in a standard map with only 1 other AI and random seed turned on. I gathered as many Old Earth and Alien World artifacts as I could (don't cash them in). Then, I sent my explorers over progenitor ruins. One turn before completing the excavation, I saved the game. Then, I let the excavation complete and reloaded until I got a progenitor artifact that belonged to the group of artifacts for the wonder I was aiming for.

Then, I mixed up the progenitor artifact with all the other artifacts until one of the combinations gave me the wonder. Don't forget to actually build the wonder instead of just unlocking it.

Also, don't forget to check your achievements debug log (C:\Users\[YOUR NAME]\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization Beyond Earth\Logs) to see which of the artifact wonders you might have already built.

This is the sole achievement I have left and it's driving me crazy. I only need Quantum Politics and Relativistic Data Bank. Those only need progenitor artifacts as I understand it. So, I don't need to worry about Old Earth or Alien, right? Progenitor artifacts only come from liked crashed satellites and such? Is that correct?

This is the sole achievement I have left and it's driving me crazy. I only need Quantum Politics and Relativistic Data Bank. Those only need progenitor artifacts as I understand it. So, I don't need to worry about Old Earth or Alien, right? Progenitor artifacts only come from liked crashed satellites and such? Is that correct?

I learned that you should be able to get both from a single game. Grab a bunch of the progenitor artifacts. Then try various combinations of them. You'll get options to build both, so save your game and build one, then reload and build the other. Although, I didn't get the achievement doing that, so I must have failed to build one of the others, though I thought i had. I'm going to need to go through the process described above to see if I can identify what I missed. It's also the sole achievement I have left.

Top Bottom