Ad tech by era?

Baskedyt

Concerned citizen
Hey.

When I play C2C, usually only a few civs can keep up with research after the middle ages, and the rest fall behind - way behind. So in order to keep those civs in the game, I sometimes go into WB, where I use the function "Ad tech by era" to a specific leader.

But now I can't find that ability in the WB. I can add single techs to a leader. But that is tedious, and they are not sorted in any way so it's hard to locate the wanted techs.

Is there a way to get the "ad tech by era" ability back - or something similar?
It could also just be another group-ad function - such as "Give A the same techs as B"

If you are making a scenario, the "ad tech by era" ability is also useful, so can't think of why it has been removed from the WB.

If the function is still there, and I just can't find it, could someone please tell me how to find it?

I play C2C ver. 33.

Thanks for a great mod, that has given me much entertainment :king: :goodjob:

After entering worldbuilder, you will see <Edit Data> in the second tab.
Click and choose <Team Data>. After choosing certain player you want to add techs in the top-left tab, click <Technology> tab and scroll down. There is the tab you want.

When I play C2C, usually only a few civs can keep up with research after the middle ages, and the rest fall behind - way behind.

Thanks for a great mod, that has given me much entertainment :king: :goodjob:

But isnt that the way it really is in the world? Look at the USA for example then take Africa, alot of difference there. Each continent, so to speak, has its own diversities or idiosyncrasies.

Top Bottom