add 4th worker to building

candle

Prince
How do i do this for all factory level buildings, and change the teir 2 to use 3 colonists.

Im using the radius mod and this would come in handy

nevermind think i figured it out, changed imaxworker from 3 to 4 lol that was easy

and now i get an XML error and cant figure it out, was using MS XML Editor

could anyone load the xml file thats already modded to give 4 workers per factory?

and now i get an XML error and cant figure it out, was using MS XML Editor

could anyone load the xml file thats already modded to give 4 workers per factory?

By XML error, do you mean an error on loading or an error after making the changes?

I assume you know that all Col files are Read-Only, meaning you must change this before you are allowed to make changes. For instance, in Notepad++, if you don't do this, the editor doesn't recognize the fact that you did any change to the file.

By simply changing the value of <iMaxWorker> from 3 to 4 (after making the file non-read-only) in CIV4BuildingInfos.xml, I was able to load the game fine, start a game fine, worldbuilder myself a city, and worldbuilder myself a Coat Factory. Going into the city screen revealed I could indeed have four workers there.

By XML error, do you mean an error on loading or an error after making the changes?

I assume you know that all Col files are Read-Only, meaning you must change this before you are allowed to make changes. For instance, in Notepad++, if you don't do this, the editor doesn't recognize the fact that you did any change to the file.

By simply changing the value of <iMaxWorker> from 3 to 4 (after making the file non-read-only) in CIV4BuildingInfos.xml, I was able to load the game fine, start a game fine, worldbuilder myself a city, and worldbuilder myself a Coat Factory. Going into the city screen revealed I could indeed have four workers there.

error loading, and i did change from read only

error is invalid top of document

error loading, and i did change from read only

error is invalid top of document

What other changes have you made to the game?

What exactly is your error? I stress exactly, tell exactly what the loading error says.

Are you running the 1.01f patch? Another mod?

Don't use MS XML editor as it puts it's own file header in.

Use notepad instead.

Top Bottom