Added beginning bonus

amatuerbeerguy

Chieftain
I was not sure what to search for. With this question. I have worked my way up the ladder so to speak, in Civ Rev DS. I am on emperor level. I hae notice that every third game or so the trait that is supposed to appear, ie American great person. Appears. Like every third game the great person appears. Is there something that i am missing, or a multiple or something.

Now that you mention it, When I think over the games I've played as America, I remember that roughly half the time the GP didn't appear. (It could be it appears only one-third the time - I haven't kept track.)

This is also on the DS. If people on the full-size consoles don't have this problem, it could be a DS-specific bug. :dunno:

i've only played once (xbox 360) as american but got my GP. However as Egyptians I played twice yesterday and only got my wonder once I think. I was pretty confused but I figured i might`ve done something wrong or was somehow too tired to realize.... or something lol

In the game of the week or single player sometimes you could start with other bonuses. I remember in the game of the week I could heal my units after a battle using the french.. Or starting with navigation as Romans..

Yeah but I was referring to regular SP games for the weird no-bonus start.

Game of the Week I expect to have weird things happen, since in essence they are there to switch things up.

Yeah but I was referring to regular SP games for the weird no-bonus start.

Game of the Week I expect to have weird things happen, since in essence they are there to switch things up.

I said Game of the Week and single player, like you said.

I went through 15 games this week just to see. Got no great people, as Americans. But just started game, when no great person appeared exited, started another. Played the game that got one in.

Top Bottom