adding additional natural wonders

psyde

Chieftain
i love natural wonders, and it would be great if i could increase the # of them assigned to a map. i mostly only play on huge continents or huge pangeas, and i only ever get a maxiumum of seven to spawn by default - sometimes six. i've looked around the lua files (naturalwondergen.lua, continents.lua, pangea.lua, featuregenerator.lua, assignstartingplots.lua), but i can't make anything of what i've found. nothing so simple, at least (new to modding).

in civ 5, it was as easy as changing one number according to the map size correlating to it, but it seems a lot more complex in civ 6. anyone have any info/help that they can share?

also, i was looking to increase the range of land trade routes... would i edit

<Row Name="TRADE_ROUTE_BASE_RANGE" Value="15" />

OR

<Row Name="TRADE_ROUTE_LAND_RANGE_REFUEL" Value="15" />

...i'm guessing the former, as the refuel line would be referring to trading posts, right?

i incidentally found out how to add additional wonders to the map generation. it's simple and self explanatory - it's in the maps.xml in the /data/gameplay folder if anyone's interested.

You can only increase the amount of wonders per map in maps.xml, "add additional wonders to the map generation" is ambiguous.

Top Bottom