1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[R&F] Adding in two new happiness levels - What do I need to do?

Discussion in 'Mod Creation Help' started by Question, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Question

Question King

I added in two new happiness levels, but I have a feeling I need to do something else, because the game just gives me a blank city tab for a city with +5 amenities now.

Code:
        <Row HappinessType="HAPPINESS_PLEASED" Name="LOC_HAPPINESS_PLEASED_NAME" MinimumAmenityScore="1" MaximumAmenityScore="2" GrowthModifier="25" NonFoodYieldModifier="10" RebellionPoints="-2"/>
           <Row HappinessType="HAPPINESS_HAPPY" Name="LOC_HAPPINESS_HAPPY_NAME" MinimumAmenityScore="3" MaximumAmenityScore="4" GrowthModifier="50" NonFoodYieldModifier="20" RebellionPoints="-3"/>
           <Row HappinessType="HAPPINESS_VERY_HAPPY" Name="LOC_HAPPINESS_VERY_HAPPY_NAME" MinimumAmenityScore="5" MaximumAmenityScore="6" GrowthModifier="75" NonFoodYieldModifier="30" RebellionPoints="-4"/>
           <Row HappinessType="HAPPINESS_ECSTATIC" Name="LOC_HAPPINESS_ECSTATIC_NAME" MinimumAmenityScore="7" GrowthModifier="100" NonFoodYieldModifier="40" RebellionPoints="-5"/>
    I have added in the new LOC_HAPPINESS text names. Is there somethig else I need to do to make it work with the UI?

The lua errors that I am seeing :

Code:
    D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meiers Civilization VI Rise and Fall\Base\Assets\UI\Panels\CityPanelOverview.lua:507: in function 'ViewPanelAmenities'
    D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meiers Civilization VI Rise and Fall\DLC\Expansion1\UI\Replacements\CityPanelOverview_Expansion1.lua:133: in function 'ViewPanelAmenities'
    D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meiers Civilization VI Rise and Fall\Base\Assets\UI\Panels\CityPanelOverview.lua:150: in function 'OnSelectHealthTab'
    D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meiers Civilization VI Rise and Fall\Base\Assets\UI\TabSupport.lua:149: in function '(anonymous)'
    Lua callstack:

2. Infixo

Infixo Deity

3. Question

Question King

Those were the errors that I saw...maybe i missed some though.

Where am i supposed to define the ColorName?

4. Question

Question King

Oh nevermind i fixed it.