Adding Scenario to random map?

monkeyfire087

Chieftain
How do I Put a scenario on a random map with the C3C Editor, I want to play the Napoleonic Europe scenario on a random map.

Any Help Would be greatly appreciated

I don't such a thing is possible, because Napoleonic Europe involves specifically set up borders and nations. It might be possible to take the rule changes and use them on a random map with a random start, but I couldn't help you there.

Thanks, I should be able to find somebody to help me though.

It´s easy. :)

1. Click in the editor :new file (file registry).
2. When you have the new file click in the file registry: Import (here you get a warning that should not confuse you)
3. Import the rules and players by clicking on these boxes (don´t click on the box "map!)
4.Save the new scenario with the function in the file registry: "Save as" under the new name you give to your random map scenario. You must ensure, that your new created biq is either in the scenarios or conquest folder. If the biq is in the scenarios folder, start it with the menue under the "content button". If the biq is in the conquests folder, start it with the menue under the "conquests button".

If you than have no starting units in your scenario, you must add the following steps:

5. In the scenario registry of the editor you must enable the under-registry:
"custom player data" (here a hook must be now behind these words).

6.Now go in the registry "scenario", under-registry "scenario properties" and here in the under-under-registry "players":

Here you add to each civ the starting units. Normally these units are a settler and a worker. Don´t forget to confirm the added units at the bottom of that registry for each civ (If some civs should start with soldiers too, you can do this in this registry too). Don´t forget to confirm your overall changes in this registry at the end.

It´s easy. :)

1. Click in the editor :new file (file registry).
2. When you have the new file click in the file registry: Import (here you get a warning that should not confuse you)
3. Import the rules and players by clicking on these boxes (don´t click on the box "map!)
4.Save the new scenario with the function in the file registry: "Save as" under the new name you give to your random map scenario. You must ensure, that your new created biq is either in the scenarios or conquest folder. If the biq is in the scenarios folder, start it with the menue under the "content button". If the biq is in the conquests folder, start it with the menue under the "conquests button".

:thanx: I am going to go do that now

Welcome.:)

And you must add a 5th and 6th step, as I have seen, that in the players setting no units are attached to the civs (especially no settlers):

5. In the scenario registry of the editor you must enable the under-registry:
"custom player data" (here a hook must be now behind these words).

6.Now go in the registry "scenario", under-registry "scenario properties" and here in the under-under-registry "players":

Here you add to each civ the starting units. Normally these units are a settler and a worker. Don´t forget to confirm the added units at the bottom of that registry for each civ (If some civs should start with soldiers too, you can do this in this registry too). Don´t forget to confirm your overall changes in this registry at the end. I will add these steps in my first posts of this thread too.

I attache a biq with the new scenario with these changes, I named "Napi", so you can see, how it should work.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/uploads/58536/Napi.zip

Yay it works Thanks a bunch

I've been wondering how to do the same thing
:goodjob: thanks guys :D

Top Bottom